Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I guess the Comparsion thing, could be Down to none of there products being branded, so it’s hard to find a proper Comparsion

If they can’t compare, they shouldn’t compare.

I’m not going to give IW3 a break for showing misleading price comps because they don’t flog anything branded.

Even then, they could do proper price comps… with AliExpress, eBay, Amazon, etc where lots of the same cheap Chinese products are sold under all kinds of made up unpronounceable computer generated brand names… it’s all the same product.

…and people would learn just how poor IW3 is when it comes to value.

“Luxury, rare” Duxot timepieces on Seen Before on TV with Mr There, There, There.

Usual spiel. Swiss heritage, should be five figures, limited, exclusive club… yada yada.

Freeview 94 is the new Freeview 51.
If you retune your TV @galesgal, it's actually Freeview 79! 😀
I think it used to be earthxtv or something.

So
Thanks, but I'm watching on Sky.
Sorry @galesgal dunno why I @ you, I meant @Herring 😀
“Luxury, rare” Duxot timepieces on Seen Before on TV with Mr There, There, There.

Usual spiel. Swiss heritage, should be five figures, limited, exclusive club… yada yada.

Freeview 94 is the new Freeview 51.

I’m not there mouth piece, but as Alex says, they are 3 days in, and curently don’t have many products, he is willing for customers to give Ideas on the products you want
TVs. Like I said, my Bravia EPG doesn't work since 2021! 😲😀😳😁

Tech. Fire stick/other android TV stick, Roku. Chromebook, tablet, laptop. Got one myself, but the Roku streambar is a good value product even at RRP that they could likely source cheaper and is a decent Dolby-style soundbar and Roku TV player all in one with S/pdif and HDMI.

A decent 5G value/low priced Android smartphone. Grey OEM or TCL, Alcatel, Nokia, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Honor, Lenovo, etc., etc. Not overpriced Samsung, Apple, etc.

TVs. Like I said, my Bravia EPG doesn't work since 2021! 😲😀😳😁

Tech. Fire stick/other android TV stick, Roku. Chromebook, tablet, laptop. The Roku stream at is a good value product they could source cheap and is a decent Dolby style soundbar and Roku TV player all in one with S/p-dif.

A decent 5G value/low priced Android smartphone. Grey OEM or TCL, Alcatel, Nokia, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Honor, Lenovo, etc., etc. Not overpriced Samsung, Apple, etc.
Simon did touch on them having Apple next week

I feel bad Saying anything bad about Seen on TV as Alex has been brill.

All it takes is for one uneducated Nob End on as a Guest

His head is the wrong way up, as you can’t spray the runs upwards, his head does look like a bottom

It’s frustrating because on the whole it’s so far avoided all of the cliche things and hysterical nonsense. But dear word, this watch show is text book shyster.

As bad as Jobathan Borethere is (which is very bad) the presenter is spewing as much nonsense as the guest… 😯

When these misled chumps take their Dartmouth watches in for the first (inevitable) repair they’re going to be thrilled with the feedback.

A

@stratobuddy At least you *can* schedule on your tellybox.
My Bravia EPG stopped working Jan1 2021. Some sort of year 2k20/21 similar millennium coding bug to y2k, 2000, remember that?! 🪲
😲
I received a replacement remote for my DVR/TV today, non-original.

But there are a group of 6 buttons on the original remote that contol the TV, including on/off, volume, and input source for the DVR, and NONE of these work.

So for the first time in years, I now need the TV remote to turn on the TV itself and adjust volume. I still don't know how to control the input source eg TV, HDMI, DVD, etc.

I did retune, but it’s still 94. Might be a south west thing? There’s nothing on 79.
Oops, it's my bad, it's down as 94 in the official Freeview.co UK site, MUX, etc.

My TV picked it up on 79 from the defunct EarthXtv. If I retune all digital channels I suspect it will appear at 94.

Strangely though, and why I thought it was 79, is that some of the Seen on TV own ads say Freeview 79 also, e.g. on their tiktok ads.

I received a replacement remote for my DVR/TV today, non-original.

But there are a group of 6 buttons on the original remote that contol the TV, including on/off, volume, and input source for the DVR, and NONE of these work.

So for the first time in years, I now need the TV remote to turn on the TV itself and adjust volume. I still don't know how to control the input source eg TV, HDMI, DVD, etc.
Sometimes if you put TV on first and then activate a device on an HDMI channel, the TV will automatically switch to it. Might help to auto-select HDMI that way.

Latest posts

Back