Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peters S & V complaining about the cool, wet UK weather.

So where are all those heatwaves you promised guys?

I'm not a fan and I'm glad I didn't buy one from you two shysters.

They must be reading the same articles that i get on my web browser's home page. One minute there's an article that the UK is going to be warmer than Tenerife then a minute later we're going to get snow in June!

I wish this bloke could put a sentence together.Right,right,right you must multi buy these.Day colour night colour.Absolute cr*p.Oh no Muriel has just bought a pair:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
snapshot.jpg

I've not seen sight nor sound of him for about a week now. Life is good.

The Muriel here is probably one of their youths from the Gallery Gimp Room. Didn't Paz say Pete didn't do social media?
PS was on the Saturday early evening slot yesterday, I think. Doing a Duchamp and then something unrelated, I forget what. I switched over promptly to not watch the football.

TVs. Like I said, my Bravia EPG doesn't work since 2021! 😲😀😳😁

Tech. Fire stick/other android TV stick, Roku. Chromebook, tablet, laptop. Got one myself, but the Roku streambar is a good value product even at RRP that they could likely source cheaper and is a decent Dolby-style soundbar and Roku TV player all in one with S/pdif and HDMI.

A decent 5G value/low priced Android smartphone. Grey OEM or TCL, Alcatel, Nokia, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Honor, Lenovo, etc., etc. Not overpriced Samsung, Apple, etc.
Just needed to say. Arrived back from my holiday last weekend and I’m still catching up on the conversations I’ve missed while away and this one really made me feel my age. Now I know I’m OLD 😟

Ive NO BLUMMIN IDEA what your all talking about.when it come to anything relating to how a modern TV works.

Thankfully my new TV my son recommended has its own inbuilt voice recognition and all I have to do is press the microphone button and tell it what menu/ function I’m looking for and the lady inside my TV speaks and either she tells me she will go to the function I’ve asked for or says something totally random that’s nothing near what I want and I then know I need to rephrase my request. 😆

Last edited:
U
Just needed to say. Arrived back from my holiday last weekend and I’m still catching up on the conversations I’ve missed while away and this one really made me feel my age. Now I know I’m OLD 😟

Ive NO BLUMMIN IDEA what your all talking about.when it come to anything relating to how a modern TV works.

Thankfully my new TV my son recommended has its own inbuilt voice recognition and all I have to do is press the microphone button and tell it what menu/ function I’m looking for and the lady inside my TV speaks and either she tells me she will go to the function I’ve asked for or says something totally random that’s nothing near what I want and I then know I need to rephrase my request. 😆
Yeah, my Roku remote control has a microphone button and can open apps, channels and content via my voice request. Also a nice lady, but how she fits inside my remote or the Roku box is beyond me! 😜

U

Yeah, my Roku remote control has a microphone button and can open apps, channels and content via my voice request. Also a nice lady, but how she fits inside my remote or the Roku box is beyond me! 😜

Simples, she was shrunk by a mad scientist who bought an Optra device and modified it to run on 240v mains, making it a ray gun.....

U

I have wondered that too, she also has an irritating habit of replying to my request with «OK a I will go to program whatever » when I ask her to « go to channel whatever »
She makes me feel likeI’ve been told off by an adult correcting their child’s grammar. 😶‍🌫️

Latest posts

Back