Ruth Linnette on QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All three women Diamonique experts have unpleasant speaking voices, imo. So unpleasant, in fact, that I stop watching the show. Probably Clemmow is the most difficult to listen to due to her sudden outbreaks of horse laughing.
Totally agree. That horse is getting some bashing,first Tiffs horse hair wig, Clemmow's laugh and Ruth's teeth 🤭. Unfamiliar with Ruth,I listened and thought ooh nice new voice,confident,no horse giggling. Four minutes in,she even told the model to adjust the rings correctly on her finger. Quite right too,the look on the models face was a picture! Then it started to grate and I couldn't take it anymore...🥴. The teeth combined with her squeaky nasal delivery,it was all too much. So she,insipid Alison O and Clemmow will be on mute for the foreseeable🤦🏼‍♀️

How ironic. After years of decrying anything Fake on Gemporia, Ruth is now happy to extol the virtues of Diamonique. Confirming my opinion that it’s all sales, and they’re going to say anything to close a sale. So much for the ‘Friend in your Living Room’ .

How ironic. After years of decrying anything Fake on Gemporia, Ruth is now happy to extol the virtues of Diamonique. Confirming my opinion that it’s all sales, and they’re going to say anything to close a sale. So much for the ‘Friend in your Living Room’ .
Yet she's still listed on the Gemporia website as one of their presenters.

That's just what I thought, I saw that show - gold tone over stainless steel and Diamonique simulated this and that

Obviously they are salespeople and you have to toe the line - there was a time when Gems was selling Pilgrim jewellery. These days not mining everything out of the earth is seen as more green and lab-grown jewels are much improved. In reality not everyone can afford a full wardrobe of precious gems and many prefer a well-made dazzling simulant to inferior gems in a sliver of gold. I think Gemporia's rant against simulated or lab-grown jewellery is rather out of date now. Of course it's wonderful if you can afford the real thing.

I really liked Ruth's presenting style and humour and thought she was far better than Adina who always looks scruffy, can never seem to finish a sentence, and constantly fiddles with her unkempt hair. I could never understand why Adina got the prime time slot and Ruth got 11pm to 3am. But I'm shocked to hear she's on QVC doing good old fake Diamonique!

I really liked Ruth's presenting style and humour and thought she was far better than Adina who always looks scruffy, can never seem to finish a sentence, and constantly fiddles with her unkempt hair. I could never understand why Adina got the prime time slot and Ruth got 11pm to 3am. But I'm shocked to hear she's on QVC doing good old fake Diamonique!
Ruth is a good salesperson. It didn't matter what you gave her to sell on Gemporia, as she'd always be prepared for her shows.

And there are plenty of people who buy diamond simulants. Only Gemporia makes a huge issue of never selling fake stones, though they'll happily flog viewers gems with who knows what percentage of filler material in them. Or "mosaic" stones made with resin bonding bits of gemstone together.

Not to mention selling base metal items as part of the Destello and Kimbie ranges.

Unfortunately for Ruth Linnette, I’ve never heard of her. I guess that’s no surprise as I’ve never watched GemsTV and missed the diamonique show as well.

All three women Diamonique experts have unpleasant speaking voices, imo. So unpleasant, in fact, that I stop watching the show. Probably Clemmow is the most difficult to listen to due to her sudden outbreaks of horse laughing.
I remember Hannah Clemmow when she was on Rocks - she talked to the audience as though they were five year olds and naughty ones, at that. She had a really hectoring manner than I disliked intensely and was glad when she went. She must have been on a few channels now - I know she was also on Gems.

I remember Hannah Clemmow when she was on Rocks - she talked to the audience as though they were five year olds and naughty ones, at that. She had a really hectoring manner than I disliked intensely and was glad when she went. She must have been on a few channels now - I know she was also on Gems.

Hannah Clemmow always seemed to have a bit of arrogance and aggressiveness to her style of presenting.

I was never keen on her on Gems TV.

Nice to see Sheila back as BA for Diamonique. Hope she’s n a bit more often rather than Ruth Limpet.

Latest posts

Back