Ruth Langsford TSV 22/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth is clearly becoming the most popular fashion “designer” because she’s always on for blocks of two hours. 🙄 That’s even the case for the “celebrity” fashion shows that are on Friday this week. The other three, namely Dannii, Brenda Edwards and Ben de Lisi, only have one hour.

Ruth is clearly becoming the most popular fashion “designer” because she’s always on for blocks of two hours. 🙄 That’s even the case for the “celebrity” fashion shows that are on Friday this week. The other three, namely Dannii, Brenda Edwards and Ben de Lisi, only have one hour.
Please save me from her boring frumpy overpriced clothes

I really can’t see where Brenda is going with QVC. I don’t think there is any room for another sleb ‘designer’. They seem to be relying on ‘big loud fun’ personality, but she brings nothing new to the table. She is so annoying on the 30 th anniversary promo, if she opens her mouth any wider, the top of her head will fall off!

KIm and Co still the leading Brand

The material looks nasty. They were 'in fashion years' ago - around 2018.
I've been pretty clueless about what's in and out of fashion since I was in my teens/20's but I do notice the odd thing and I tend not to like them as it's usually something a bit "out there" eg ripped jeans, cold shoulder, chains, garish colours/patterns, massive oversizing. Bomber jackets however, were certainly all the rage in the mid 70's when I was at school. We all had them, boys and girls, all made from thin shiny fabric with stripes on the collars and cuffs. Most of them ended up with fag burns, as it was the age we were all experimenting with the ciggies. I can picture the boys with their bomber jackets, trousers with pleated tops and bulbous toed shoes, standing against the school wall fag in hand - teacher comes into view, hand goes straight in pocket - D'oh! I'll stick to classic clothes thank you, they're classic for a reason. Ok a bomber jacket might be a classic style, but not in that awful fabric and whilst i'm here. Sporty stripes and flowers don't go!!!!

I've been pretty clueless about what's in and out of fashion since I was in my teens/20's but I do notice the odd thing and I tend not to like them as it's usually something a bit "out there" eg ripped jeans, cold shoulder, chains, garish colours/patterns, massive oversizing. Bomber jackets however, were certainly all the rage in the mid 70's when I was at school. We all had them, boys and girls, all made from thin shiny fabric with stripes on the collars and cuffs. Most of them ended up with fag burns, as it was the age we were all experimenting with the ciggies. I can picture the boys with their bomber jackets, trousers with pleated tops and bulbous toed shoes, standing against the school wall fag in hand - teacher comes into view, hand goes straight in pocket - D'oh! I'll stick to classic clothes thank you, they're classic for a reason. Ok a bomber jacket might be a classic style, but not in that awful fabric and whilst i'm here. Sporty stripes and flowers don't go!!!!
I'm with you on that classic in my opinion is the to go

I was unsure about it but thought differently when I saw it on Anne Dawson.

LOL - that was a quick reply :D Anne is just about my size although a bit older than me and I've bought quite a few things that I've seen her look good in. Saying that, I just know this would look ridiculous on me. If you fancy it though give it a go!

CC

Having been a teen in the 60’s & been in the fashion industry from then on ‘what was in & out of fashion’ was a vital to life itself! I was never made for Mary Quant or Biba and always dressed in a more classic way.’Young Jaeger’ always one of my favourites & Wallis.Move forward 50 years and it doesn’t matter what I wear these days, but it does to me, you cannot shake it off.I wear not ‘high end’ in price terms but still head towards classic but now in a more casual way.I am preparing for a trip away and the clothes planning has started, ‘will this go with that’ etc. etc.!It never leaves but I was on a trip at Christmas and a fellow traveller said to me ‘ you always look so smart’ that felt good to me.

LOL - that was a quick reply :D Anne is just about my size although a bit older than me and I've bought quite a few things that I've seen her look good in. Saying that, I just know this would look ridiculous on me. If you fancy it though give it a go!

CC
I love your dog what breed is he/she?
CC

Ruth Langsford Printed Side Stripe Bomber Jacket
Item Number: 197834
QVC Price £74.98
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

Make a style statement whenever you step outside with this fabulous bomber jacket from Ruth Langsford. It features a stunning all-over print with block colour stripes on the sleeves, making it a chic choice for layering over all your favourite casual outfits. Whether you're keeping the spring breeze at bay or the summer sun from your skin, this jacket will quickly become an essential for when you want to bring some fashionable flair to your day-to-day looks.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the Ruth Langsford Side Stripe Printed Bomber Jacket from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £74.98 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £54.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.

Versatile style - lightweight and vibrant, this jacket makes the perfect accompaniment to your spring and summer outfits. Perfect for layering unzipped over your casual looks when the sun is out or zipped up when the spring breeze comes blowing in, it's sure to become a style you can't help but reach for each day.

Show-stopping details - the details are what make this stunning jacket a true show-stopper. We absolutely love the block colour stripe on the sleeves, as well as the matching ribbed cuffs, neckline, and hemline. Plus, what's not to love about the luxe stretch satin lining that'll keep you feeling cool on the warmer days?

Take your pick - choose from four stylish colour prints and stand out this spring. Love bright and bold colours and patchwork prints? Then Pink Paisley Print or Blue Paisley Print will be for you. Prefer more muted tones with a bright pop of colour? Then opt for Black/Ivory Print or Navy/Pink Print.

• Ribbed cuffs, neckline and hemline
  • Zip closure
  • Zipped pockets at the front
  • Long sleeves
  • 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Pink Paisley Print
  • Blue Paisley Print
  • Black/Ivory Print
  • Navy/Pink Print

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 104.1cm (40.1"), 10: 106.7cm (42"), 12: 109.2cm (43"), 14: 111.8cm (44"), 16: 115.6cm (45.5"), 18: 119.4cm (47"), 20: 123.2cm (48.5"), 22: 128.3cm (50.5")
  • Length: 8: 62.2cm (24.5"), 10: 62.6cm (24.6"), 12: 62.9cm (24.8"), 14: 63.3cm (24.9"), 16: 63.8cm (25.1"), 18: 64.5cm (25.4"), 20: 65.1cm (25.6"), 22: 65.9cm (25.9")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back