Stacey (YBF) back with TSV on Dec 13th!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Tabathax

I'm so disappointed as this is the black box selection that HSN had as a recent YBF TSV and as i said before the reviews on there were mainly(although some were positive) negative. I'll hold judgement until i watch the launch and see the box and contents for myself, although, the pictures that Tabatha has posted look a lot better than on the HSN website. I know i'm getting the SB wishes eye pallette as part of my Chrissie so i may F.A.R.T. on this one, but easipays may sway me!! It will be great to see Stacey back on QVCUK again - she has such a great personality.

these always seem like such a good idea, until you get them home, then you realize that you will not use most of the colours, you can not get them into your make up bag, so no good for touch ups, after a while you can not open the drawers so easily or the hinges break as they are cheap quality. (What makes you think I have experience with this?lol)
I will F.A.R.T

does anyone have a clue what the TSV will be planning for it to be a present to MEEEE too ?????

So glad Stacey is back, it seems ages since she lit up our screens :p:)

Last edited:
When I see those type of collections I just think of the ones sold in Poundstretcher etc. Cheap and chalky eyeshadows.

Or the collections you used to get in stuff like the Marshall Ward catalogue - bumper packages of everything - chalky eyeshadows, Aunt Sally blushers and greasy red lipsticks at 20p per week over 50 weeks:D. All in black plastic packaging...bargain.

Or the collections you used to get in stuff like the Marshall Ward catalogue - bumper packages of everything - chalky eyeshadows, Aunt Sally blushers and greasy red lipsticks at 20p per week over 50 weeks:D. All in black plastic packaging...bargain.

I loved them when I was 14 though !!!!!!!!
oh dear I wont be tuning in for this one then !!

You cannot even buy it as a gift, just to support Stacey. The intended beneficiary will think that you have paid even less than the actual price. Not to mention the brand name..."what's that (lipgloss) you've got on? Eh, Your Best Friend".

Won't be going for it as I bought the black box and white case and hardly touched any of it...ended up chucking them out...total waste of money.

:eek: Oh my goodness! I don't even fancy that - and I pretty much want all make up in existence. What a shame. And the eBayers won't buy it cos it's not very split up-able... I hope QVC have only ordered about 40 of those. ;)

Back