Stacey (YBF) back with TSV on Dec 13th!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I see those type of collections I just think of the ones sold in Poundstretcher etc. Cheap and chalky eyeshadows.

I agree Donna, I'll definitely be F.A.R.T.ing on this one.......d'ya hear that Loveheart........I'll be F.A.R.T.ing on this one.......! :mysmilie_17:

ybf Precious Jewels Beauty Box
Today's Special Value Price £22.96
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 228364
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Create fresh looks for every outfit and season with this ybf make-up kit from Stacey Schieffelin. It contains best-selling Transforming Eyebrow Pencil (0.14g) in Brown for perfect brows, as well as two full-size Lipsticks (3.5g), two full-size Lipglosses (2.6g) and 24 Lip Colours (0.68g) in shades of pink and gold. Plus, there are eight Eye Shadow Quads (2.7g), four Cheek Colours (10.4g in total), Yellow Neutralizing Pressed Powder (8g), Bronzing Pressed Powder (8g) and a host of professional applicators. Comes in a beauty box for storage or gift giving.

Sorry to say that, much as I love Stacey as a guest, her make up is not very good at all.
Shan't have any hesitation in F.A.R.T.ing on this one.

I just watched the HSN video for this,and stacey's sister is one of her models. Have to say she is better looking than stacey!

Fart, fart, fartity, FART.

Sorry, I loved Models Prefer, but this just looks cheap and nasty. Am also not buying any more cosmetics from QVC, everything I have bought recently has been returned.

I hadn't even bothered looking at this cos having tried MP years ago I wasn't very impressed with the kit I got apart from the yellow powder which I repurchased (but don't use any more as using C&P sorted out the redness of my skin). Looking at the photo though this looks uber tacky - very like those kits you see set up in mountain like displays in Debenhams. I'll be farting Loveheart. x

Stacey- a breath of (very) fresh air. Her make-up- a wee bit cr*ppy.

(PS- who on earth is Constance Carroll? We are a bit behind the times in Northern Ireland :mysmilie_697:)

(PS- who on earth is Constance Carroll? We are a bit behind the times in Northern Ireland :mysmilie_697:)

they were around when i was a kid Calvin ( 18th century or thereabouts ) and cheap enough to buy with your pocket money in Superdrug... and you'd still have change to buy your mum a bath cube for xmas ;)

It was A very very cheap make up brand that you used to see in pound shops

Totally agree about stacy she really is delightful, shame about the quality of the brand

Oooooh, nice- I really don't know how I missed out on this brand! My teenage years would have been fulfilled if I'd known about this. There is something rather alluring about blue glittery eyeshadow.:mysmilie_12:

You'll have missed their cheaper version of the Boots 17 Twilight Teaser lipstick too that was all the rage..... My grandad was forever asking me if I suffered from cyanosis. Whichever one you had - they went well with the pink paired with bluey gray eyeshadow and the electric blue mascara that was 'the' look of the time........ oh the flasback - Constance Carroll.

The one thing from MP I liked was the lip & eye base.

The brands I remember from my youth were Miners & Outdoor Girl.

Latest posts

Back