Sunday Morning Gift Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
As the title suggests it's a gift show. They have a TV for £660 and I'm not sure who if I should buy it for the post lady, Hermes courier, bin man or teacher? Any suggestions. Oh! And it's free p&p. Bargain. :mysmilie_13:

What are you saying - buy one for each of them, of course! And don't forget the person behind the counter at your local shop, the Tax Inspector, all the staff in your supermarket and your neighbours. :mysmilie_17:

As the title suggests it's a gift show. They have a TV for £660 and I'm not sure who if I should buy it for the post lady, Hermes courier, bin man or teacher? Any suggestions. Oh! And it's free p&p. Bargain. :mysmilie_13:

I think it would be very selfish if you didn't buy one for all the people who knock on your door. It's the "Gifting" season, dontcha know!

If I still shopped at QVC, I think I'd let the courier who delivered it have it, I'd kindly tell him thank you and to keep it, what?! It is Christmas after all. :mysmilie_14:

Sunday Morning Gift Show

Apart from the TSV, imo the show was a welcome relief from hours Gardening....:mysmilie_59:

I've ordered one for my gift drawer just in case I have an unexpected last-minute guest clutching a bottle of Lidl's finest Prosecco. The drawer isn't big enough to hold 2.

Latest posts

Back