Thank goodness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They sold manic come wannabe presenter janey's slim n lift for years despite it getting terrible reviews on each and every product year after year.

They'll still the bra......just won't mention the reviews!!

They sold manic come wannabe presenter janey's slim n lift for years despite it getting terrible reviews on each and every product year after year.

They'll still the bra......just won't mention the reviews!!

Or Catherine Huntley's train ride PING!!!! :tongue:

Had a look at those aaahhhh bras: what a disaster! Not only were they a complete dud, look at the price: £58 for 3 of these turkeys! And... I repeat AND... the instructions are to hand wash them! What a cheek!

ps I got something similar from primark ages ago and they were cheap and cheerful with no rolling-up/weird flattening issues and you could pop them in the washing machine - the particular ones I got didn't have firm support, but they only had a spaghetti strap, so I didn't expect them to.

Catherine Huntley ‏ @TheHuntley

Love my Rhonda Shear ahh bra that I bought from @qvcuk but slightly embarrassed on packed train readjusted it and made a loud elastic snap!

"Loud elastic snap"? Knowing the ever-fragrant Ms Huntley, she probably dropped a noisy one and blamed the sound on her bra :nod:

I did not give in to temptation and order the Aaah Bras recent TSV. I so nearly ordered them, but as we are really hard up, I sat on my hands. I am glad I did, there are 222 reviews on the website with an average score of 1.4, so I feel quite smug now.

What items did you nearly order and then thanked your lucky stars that you stopped yourself??

I nearly ordered the Aaah bras like you. But my friend bought them and said there not worth the money and she got them from the outlet store.( Cheap )

I think its was Leighton Denny one - I just cant justify it when I have a box of nail polishes waiting to be finished.

Latest posts

Back