This lovely forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We love this place and it's a daily part of the routine now. If nothing funny or rude got posted overnight, it can be a little disappointing. And getting the "page not available" error when coming to look is like having an arm removed! When we see something amusing or shocking on QVC of an evening, we know there's a good chance someone will have started a thread on it by the morning :D I'm a full time carer for mum and coming on here to have a good laugh or a good moan can really relieve tension. As a "young" male who is into his tech, I'm on the net a lot, and this is by far the best forum I've used. In fact, most places I give up with after a short while because people are childish and idiotic, but that's rare here, and that's a good thing :)

One thing I have learned is not to come on here with a mug of tea\glass of wine in hand as I have nearly choked with laughter and\or damaged my keyboard laughing at some of the posts on here, Burly Bear in particular, you are are very very witty.

Its a brilliant place to be :up:

Totally agree rainbowD! I look forward to coming on here everyday and most of the day for any updates. I would like to think I have made a few friends on here (although may never meet face to face). Thank you for making ME feel welcome!:mysmilie_504:

I sometimes venture over to the Money-Saving Experts forum and the way some people "talk" to each other is outrageous - if someone spoke to me like that face-to-face they'd get a black eye. Mind you it does make me laugh but for a different reason.

PS Like Moth I also care for mum who is nearly 89. still has a sharp mind (too sharp sometimes :cheeky:) and very demanding. It's nice to get home after doing her shopping, tidying, garden, doctors runs etc, sit down with a cuppa and big slab of M&S lemon drizzle cake and tune in to this forum. With QVC on in the background (which might sound odd but I find it very soothing to have the "live" chat).

Linda xx

I sometimes venture over to the Money-Saving Experts forum and the way some people "talk" to each other is outrageous - if someone spoke to me like that face-to-face they'd get a black eye. Mind you it does make me laugh but for a different reason.

PS Like Moth I also care for mum who is nearly 89. still has a sharp mind (too sharp sometimes :cheeky:) and very demanding. It's nice to get home after doing her shopping, tidying, garden, doctors runs etc, sit down with a cuppa and big slab of M&S lemon drizzle cake and tune in to this forum. With QVC on in the background (which might sound odd but I find it very soothing to have the "live" chat).

Linda xx

got any of that cake left?? :hi:

i agree with what everyone's said - look forward to coming here every day even if it does take me forever to find the first new post, can't click reply etc :cheeky:

Speaking of smut Im watching Carry on Camping, smut city. I was never allowed to watch them as a child as my dad said it was cheap inuendo. Right up my street.
What a great thread. I haven't been here long but I love it and check out whats been going on most days. Yorko, just had to say that about a month ago I was on a team in a charity quiz night, about 200 people - we aren't dim but tbh we were not doing particularly well until the entertainment round. It was questions all about Carry On - right up our street - we excelled at that and got 10/10 - no other team got close to us. Says it all really!!

What a great thread. I haven't been here long but I love it and check out whats been going on most days. Yorko, just had to say that about a month ago I was on a team in a charity quiz night, about 200 people - we aren't dim but tbh we were not doing particularly well until the entertainment round. It was questions all about Carry On - right up our street - we excelled at that and got 10/10 - no other team got close to us. Says it all really!!

A Kindered Spirit (ooo matron)

Latest posts

Back