TSV 14th October- Technique II Knives

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came yesterday, I ordered at 5 mins to midnight on the 14th and I live in N Ireland. They look great but I haven't used them as I got them for my son in the hope it would encourage him to move out.
What are you going to do, Calvin, brandish them at him threateningly?

No sign of mine still, and I live in London. Still, I suppose you're nearer to Liverpool...

What are you going to do, Calvin, brandish them at him threateningly?

No sign of mine still, and I live in London. Still, I suppose you're nearer to Liverpool...

Something like that Satis. He moved out, went to Spain for a while and then moved back in. A nice set of knives might be just the inducement he needs. If that doesn't work I will brandish them at him, very threateningly.

Mine haven't shown up either Satis. I hope the pineapple hasn't gone off before they arrive! Which reminds me, I keep buying Butternut Squashes and then throwing them away, because they're too difficult to cut. Fingers crossed these new knives will do the job.

Oh Mel,please don't throw away your butternut squashes though they are a tad difficult to cut.Beauty Junkie has a recipe for the most delicious soup using these & I'm sure she'd be happy to give you the recipe :21:

Oh Mel,please don't throw away your butternut squashes though they are a tad difficult to cut.Beauty Junkie has a recipe for the most delicious soup using these & I'm sure she'd be happy to give you the recipe :21:

Yes I know, I'm a bad girl for throwing them away. :D Hopefully these new knives will make the job a breeze. I must email Beauty J today. I haven't seen her around much lately, hope she's ok.

Here you go Marzy:- Butternut squash soup
4 small or 2 large leeks
1 lge onion
5-6 large carrots
1 butternut squash or pumpkin
11/2 dessert spoons of cumin seeds
1 dessert spoon ground coriander
3 veg oxo's or vegetable bouillon
some fresh coriander
Method:- chop all veg up roughly put in pressure cooker size pan
add cumin seeds, stock cubes and fill to about 2/3 with water, boil until all veg is soft the carrots take longest to cook. when cooked add ground and fresh chopped coriander and cook for another couple of minutes. Allow to cool slightly then add about a pint of semi-skimmed milk and whizz up with a hand blender until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.

Yes I know, I'm a bad girl for throwing them away. :D Hopefully these new knives will make the job a breeze. I must email Beauty J today. I haven't seen her around much lately, hope she's ok.

I'm fine thanks Melusina just been ultra tired lately so I have just been lurking. :LOL

I'm fine thanks Melusina just been ultra tired lately so I have just been lurking. :LOL

Glad you're ok hon and just feel like lurking.lol Thanks again for the recipe. It looks wonderful and healthy too! Now all I need are my bliddy knives to show up!

Not yet Snoopy. Mine were shipped on the 16th too.

Still nothing! This is ridiculous. No sign of the TSV Kipling bag either, or any of the things I ordered before that. I was afraid to go out this morning in case the van turned up while I was away.

Can anyone tell me what firm the knives are coming with?

Still not arrived with postie this morning. :(
I am beginning to think QVC pay for an inferior delivery to second class as some make up I ordered took 2 weeks to reach me by 2nd class!
I always thought 2nd class was supposed to take up to a week?
Unless QVC are telling porkies with their dispatch dates.... :33:

Nothing for me either. The pineapple is crying out for sharp knives...

But my G-Tech sweeper, ordered on 20th did arrive this morning. That was via a courier; a disapproving lady in an estate car.

No knives, no Kipling bag for me either. :angrysmilie: You have a point Red regarding their despatch dates. My hubby said just the same thing.

However, I did get an LED/UV torch from ebay, which only took 2 days to get here. Good old ebay.

Nothing for me either. The pineapple is crying out for sharp knives...

But my G-Tech sweeper, ordered on 20th did arrive this morning. That was via a courier; a disapproving lady in an estate car.

I wonder what her problem is? I look forward to my courier coming and I order especially heavy items so I can ogle his fit bod. Think Ronan in Stargate Atlantis! Phwoar!
smilie_wet_181.gif

No knives here either - or my Kipling. :17:

Most of the BCC that I ordered arrived very quickly and some items in the recent past have arrived in under 48 hours so can't understand the delay.

Mine just arrived, so I expect you'll all be getting yours today. :wohoo: Now, I'm off to chop something!

Glad yours have arrived Melusina but it's a down right lie from QVC that they were dispatched on the 16th.

Latest posts

Back