What have you purchased in the last month or so?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Since the start of November (or rather since the big MB TSV which I bought) Ihave ordered and kept,
Laura Geller TSV
Loccy Shea hand cream trio.
Shay and Blue TSV.

Gosh! Aren’t I good!!!! I managed to avoid Gatineau, Elemis and latest MB because I actually checked the stash before ordering, 😂. I think I’m due a present from Nanny McPhee.

I went for the Elemis november tsv and two of the L'occitane ones, won't be buying anymore Liz Earle I think as they are messing around with it too much for my liking, I do buy quite a bit of Elemis from Q as some of the prices are very good whereas you can get good offers on Liz Earle products if you want in Boots or from them direct, I do fancy the neroli big deal too, but waiting on the price before I decide

I haven't bought a lot. The mirror with light and tweezers, a snowman and the Nails Inc. TSV. Keeping them all. I have been soooo good not getting the L'Occitane TSV and any Liz Earle. I have however bought from Ebay. I got hubby a really nice boxed L'occitane duo of shower gels. Got from Fenwicks. He will love them. He has been hinting for a few weeks about the shower gels. He was gutted when I stopped buying L'Occitane over the China thing, but my niece bought him some stuff for his birthday, but he has finished the shower gel now, so he will be a happy bunny.
Snowman? Remind me ❄

Bare Minerals Barepro foundation with brush ( used this for some time)
Last Elemis TSV on Auto delivery but cancelled that.
L’Occitane Devine cream and serum on advanced order, cancelled.
There are several more things in the past that I would have taken a chance on I.e Gatineau TSV but didn’t order.
Never order shoes or clothes, over the likes of Lola Rose & Kipling which at one time would have possibly been an immediate order.
Believe me looking at those Qurio babes is a deterrent to me ordering! I couldn’t beat them and certainly wouldn’t want to join them!
Total madness think of the P&P on every single item ( & return) is it a bargain when you get something for a fiver then pay £3:95 p&p?NOOO

Bare Minerals Barepro foundation with brush ( used this for some time)
Last Elemis TSV on Auto delivery but cancelled that.
L’Occitane Devine cream and serum on advanced order, cancelled.
There are several more things in the past that I would have taken a chance on I.e Gatineau TSV but didn’t order.
Never order shoes or clothes, over the likes of Lola Rose & Kipling which at one time would have possibly been an immediate order.
Believe me looking at those Qurio babes is a deterrent to me ordering! I couldn’t beat them and certainly wouldn’t want to join them!
Total madness think of the P&P on every single item ( & return) is it a bargain when you get something for a fiver then pay £3:95 p&p?NOOO.
Nice!

I notice a lot of us have been cancelling advanced orders..

I love it. Its not been popular but if you like Jasmine its very well done. I was lucky I managed to get a bottle cheap of eBay. The neroli orchid is even better. It's gorgeous. Very nice for the winter.
Might try both thanks!

The pom pom bag is really cute. But I gave them away packed with L'Occitane to my best friend and my eldest daughter for her birthday pressie. She will get L'occitane Almond for xmas
The pom pom bag is everything, even better packed with goodies.

Ordered the L’occitane men’s set a couple of months ago for OH’s Christmas pressie and also a shower gel with 2 refill set for him. I have no interest in any of the L’occy, Elemis, etc, etc for me but he loves it.
I bought the Radley Big Deal “Lexington” small bag when it wad at special price.
Haven’t yet decided if I’m keeping it as the strap is not quite as long as I would like.
Last thing was a Benefit mini set (primer, gimme brow and dandelion blush) which I saw in clearance for £13 inc postage.
Nice mix there! Lots of men seem to love loccitane. I love a good clearance price.

I know!!!🙄 I was in a rut with my skincare so tried Estee Lauder, excellent price. Good stuff. I love Gatineau and not had any for a while and again excellent price. Will gift a few bits.elemis is my go to do was a no brainer! The candle won't get back in the polystyrene no matter what I do!!!
Ordered Philosopy on 1st Dec (oops, along with the Nails Inc tsv, forgot about that!!!). Never arrived then tracked it to find Hermes sent it back to qvc. Rang customer service who said must have been damaged hence return. Money to be returned to my account within 72 hours! We will see....
That polystyrene is a nightmare!!!

On your account does it say returned? If so that normally actions the refund.

I bought the two magnifying mirrors with tweezers, for me. 😉 I also got the set of 5 mini COB lamps. Two for me (one in the house and one for the car) and three as stocking fillers. The majority of my purchases have been from Amazon, often after seeing them in QVC because they work out cheaper.

I’ve returned nothing for years because I don’t buy much from them now and also only get things that I know I’ll keep. The only things that I’ve returned are faulty items.

Not far behind you! What made you walk away?
High prices, high delivery costs, poor choice of items, poor quality, no proper discounts and too much of a hassle to bother watching their dire presentations.
I was never a big spender with them anyway but years ago I did buy some lovely pieces of jewellery which are still good to this day. Like everything else on Q their jewellery has gone down hill.
I`ve never ever bought clothing from them, their fashion is 99% dire and their prices are often silly money.
I`ve tried most of their beauty brands in years gone by but never stuck to using any of them and nowadays I buy cruelty free and eco friendly skincare and toiletries.
The last thing I bought from them was last year when I bought my granddaughter a set of Cozee Home bedding. Haven`t spent a penny with them since.
They`re beginning to remind me of a cafe with only a few items on the menu and sooner or later you get sick of the same old things and look elsewhere for variety and something new.

Kitchenaid hand whisk, kept but as yet not used. I think I should give it a trial run just in case it doesn't work.
Carol Hochman PJ set. Actually like them, wear and wash well so I will keep.
L'Occitane Shea TSV x 2 One for me and one for my aunrtiem will keep.
Cozee home duvet set. Was on A/O and I cancelled before dispatch, thanks to people on here saying it is made in China.

I do like a bit of eek but have not bought any for obout a year. Last piece I bought was a robin christmas necklace. Kept it and have worn him all year round. Saw the matching earrings and was tempted but didn't click buy now - but I am still thinking about them which is dangerous :)

I was watching yesterday afternoon and saw a tanzanite show with eyewatering price tags. I wasn't thinking of splurging but looked up the details of a ring. Set in platinum 1.5 carat stone and 0.25 carats of accent diamonds, quite pretty (I prefer a dainty look)and was £1000. The platinum was less than 2g, which is dire as platinum is a heavy metal. Then saw the diamond grade was pique! So, total crap diamonds which bring down the whole essence of the piece. I don't kbow how they have the nerve to sell such rubbish and call it premium, shades of Gemporia.

Thank you. It felt good to write! TSV was the patchouli. It's the first body cream in this range I have liked - not as thick. I had the bourbon one last xmas.

I should add I work full-time and long hours, stressful job WFH (due to covid) and virtually all of my shopping is online. I don't have time for shopping 'on the high-street' - it would be weekend shopping and the shops are/were too busy for me to feel comfortable. So I will go walking in the country side not round shops. Covid has changed us all.

I rarely watch the channel unless I completely want to switch off as it's meaningless drivel. I use QVC for trying something new, like Perricone (anything cruelty free) or new brand like Seasalt so I can actually fully evaluate.

I am sure that I am not the perfect shopper to QVC - I spend, but I must be high on their return naughty step. I am obsessive about tracking my spend, easy pays and returns and getting outward p and p back. I always use Hermes to return for evidence. I guess those are my tips to newcomers.

I HATE p and p and always factor this in. I was flicking between channels last night and saw they had a tanzanite ring for £3999 plus P and P. Did they really think people would think they were paying £3000 and not over £4000. I guess you buy expensive stuff like this from the TV because of easy pay and you can try on at home rather than have the pain of a jewellery shop. Anyway I did think who has money like that for an impulse buy.

Other favourites: John Lewis and I hate to say this Amazon.
I'm happy to here about the patchouli & vetiver bodycream as on Christmas morning I'm about to receive that collection as a 🎁.

You don't have to justify yourself friend. 😀

I love your qvc shopping tips and I must admit I do much the same as you. You have to chase qvc for everything.

🤪

Latest posts

Back