What is the point of Glen?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fab post Bet, do you mean the Irish girl? I forget her name, she probably avoided fashion weekend cos she does seem to have some fashion sense.

Yes, yes. the Irish one, thanks Rentochops........she dresses the models beautifully and talks about the clothes without repeating the same things over for every single outfit. I cant remember her name but if someone does know it I may email QVC with a request. I know I no longer buy from QVC but the amount I have spent in the past surely entitles me to a little consideration :mysmilie_1605:

Hi Everyone, :mysmilie_348:

I am new to the forum but have been a fan for quite a while. I love the threads. I have been watching QVC for around 5 years and I have to say that I think the fashion has improved. I am big Tiana B and lulu Guiness fan. I agree though, about Glen, he just constantly repeats the same jargon and its as if he thinks that we know nothing about fashion. I never believe him as a fashion expert.. I do think that Genevieve, the irish lady is much better, she always looks lovely and is informative and I remember Julia Roberts saying that Genevieve was a stylist behind the scenes as well. So she does know what she is talking about. What is Glen's fashon background anyway??

Welcome!! susygrace.

He used to own a fashion shop in Leeds - After that he probably bluffed his way into the media. He's so full of himself, he probably convinced everyone that he actually is a fashion expert.

Last edited:
Thanks Maria,

I think he has convinced himself. But he does look rather uncomfortable when he is on.

he also worked as a hairdresser (appretice) at vidal sasson many manyyears ago in Leeds. His shop went belly up I believe and he has no I repeat no fashion qualifications never went to fashion/art school etc I too don't buy now from QVC and have emailed them in the past about how usless I find his presenting skills

What do you think his shop was called? "Dress it up dress it down" (dress like me and look like a clown!). "Little white T Shirt and Jeans" "Lady of an Age" "Polyester is U"

It shows in his presentations that he has no fashion qualifications.

Might have called his shop Fashion Story or On trend with city shorts, ( have city shorts ever even been on trend??

was it...''hmmdressmmmupmmmmumbleormmmdownmumblewithhmmmammmtrousermumbleandbirkenstocktobemmmmmgmtvonmmmtrend''? :mysmilie_81:

yes it was...:D

he also said

'mmmmmcrispwhiteshirtandkimncoskirtwouldgogreatwiththisfashionstoryhmmmtakeitintotheeveningwithsomelovelyjewellerybagisperfectsizeforputtingeverythinginincludingyourtampaxnstuffhmmmmmumbllemumblemumble'

At least I think that's what it was:mysmilie_17:

yes it was...:D

he also said

'mmmmmcrispwhiteshirtandkimncoskirtwouldgogreatwiththisfashionstoryhmmmtakeitintotheeveningwithsomelovelyjewellerybagisperfectsizeforputtingeverythinginincludingyourtampaxnstuffhmmmmmumbllemumblemumble'

At least I think that's what it was:mysmilie_17:

That explains it !!!!!!:mysmilie_701:

Oh no he says he is on a Tiana B show soon...........:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back