Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What has happened to Glen Campbell?? I haven't seen him for yonks. Tell you who else hasn't been around for a while, Sharon the model. Have they locked them in a QVC cupboard with Julian, Debbie and the slim girl who arrived along with Carmel. Hey, wait a mo? Is she in there too? And why oh why haven't they stuffed Jill Franks in the cupboard as well; she wouldn't take up much room and she, unlike the others, woudln't be missed!

Sharon the model is on right now!

Just seen this thread dont vist much but all theses prenters are still showing on qvc web

TJC tweeted it about noon today.

Thanks for that. I see now. It was the Jewellery Channel that tweeted, not Carmel. I asked only because I follow Carmel's tweets and she hadn't tweeted anything for a few days (unless I'd missed them).

I am probably posting this on the wrong thread, but can anyone DEFINITELY confirm that Julian has gone for good, and is not just having a holiday?

I am probably posting this on the wrong thread, but can anyone DEFINITELY confirm that Julian has gone for good, and is not just having a holiday?

I can't confirm that I'm afraid, but it does look like it. Was he one of your favourites stratobuddy?

Yes, along with Dale and Charlie. I still don't know any women's names, only Loen on IW, who could not know her lol

Oh so you like the fellas lol. I'm more of a Julia Roberts, Anna Cookson and Catherine Huntley fella myself :heart:

I am not interested in any of the stuff women mainly present, hence I never see them, or if I flick channels and they are on, I haven't a clue which is which

Between now and Saturday they have 7 shows, of the men, doing either beauty or fashion, including Charlie doing the Kim & Co launch, WTF

I know he's a bit of a twat but to give him credit he was a lot better prepared than string bean JF on Renee hour, woman may be "good in bed" but she is buck useless at her job

Latest posts

Back