Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If there is less work in the call centre it could be an indication that more orders are being placed via the website or using the app and fewer by phone.

yes it could of course, but taken in conjunction with presenters disappearing it could mean that things aren't so good on the sales front - time will tell I suppose.

yes it could of course, but taken in conjunction with presenters disappearing it could mean that things aren't so good on the sales front - time will tell I suppose.
Maybe some of the presenters aren't performing as well as others and they are letting the under-performers go? If presenter A sells a lot more on a similar show in a similar slot than presenter B then QVC would probably prefer to use presenter A. However if QVC continue with their current communication policy I suppose we will never know what's going on!

If there is less work in the call centre it could be an indication that more orders are being placed via the website or using the app and fewer by phone.

I concur. I work in tourism and, as with the Liverpool call centre, more people were using the internet to get the necessary information. It's the nature of the beast, unfortunately.

My best friends Sister should be full time, but she's lucky to get 2 days now. Its not just her its everyone. Before she goes into work she has to call QVC to see if they need her. She has worked there for 5 yes. My B/F Sis got an application form for her nephew, he sat the test and passed it. He then had an interview which he passed and he got a letter off QVC to say he was successful and he would receive a start date. He gave notice on his job as soon as he got this letter and didn't hear anything off QVC for 3wks so he contacted QVC to ask for a start date, only to be told there was no work. He was no the only person this happened to.He had left his job and had to go on the dole. He was gutted but he has got any other job now with another Company which he likes. My B/F's Sister said they are asking people to go home as there is no work.

Last edited:
I switched on a few times today and they were flogging toy plastic cars you could buy in a pound shop, i think they are deffo struggling.

On the subject of the new TJC presenter, I was watching a couple of days ago and the presenter (sorry, don't know who she was) said that the new presenter is extremely blonde. So, we shall wait and see!

On the subject of the new TJC presenter, I was watching a couple of days ago and the presenter (sorry, don't know who she was) said that the new presenter is extremely blonde. So, we shall wait and see!

What channel on sky is the above plz xx

Of course all the Tap The App and the crappy website means having to pay less wages to call centre staff. More profit for QVC.

In the US QVC actually have staff in CS working from home!!!! They sit at their laptops are connected to the QVC central hub and answer queries etc and place orders for customers.

Of course all the Tap The App and the crappy website means having to pay less wages to call centre staff. More profit for QVC.
Yes, it's like the self-service tills at supermarkets, I try to avoid those as I feel by using the normal tills I'm helping keep someone in a job. However I generally order from QVC using the website, though my purchases are so few and far between these days it won't make a scrap of difference to them.

of course I suppose we pay for the "free" phone calls in the price somewhere, maybe as they're not that busy now they'll be reducing the P & P accordingly to help us out - ha-******-ha..!

Carmel is only part time at QVC I believe, (and so is Jackie as she mentioned this in one of her blogs) so it wouldn't be surprising if she hadn't been seen recently.

In the US QVC actually have staff in CS working from home!!!! They sit at their laptops are connected to the QVC central hub and answer queries etc and place orders for customers.

QVC UK do this too, I remember seeing something on this somewhere.

worrying rumours on shoppingtelly.com and said that she can't tweet at the moment. Obviously, something to do with either her QVC contract or one with a new employer.

worrying rumours on shoppingtelly.com and said that she can't tweet at the moment. Obviously, something to do with either her QVC contract or one with a new employer.

No she said she didn't mean to get people worried on ST.

Who else is misisng?

What has happened to Glen Campbell?? I haven't seen him for yonks. Tell you who else hasn't been around for a while, Sharon the model. Have they locked them in a QVC cupboard with Julian, Debbie and the slim girl who arrived along with Carmel. Hey, wait a mo? Is she in there too? And why oh why haven't they stuffed Jill Franks in the cupboard as well; she wouldn't take up much room and she, unlike the others, woudln't be missed!

Debbie Greenwood has updated her profile on LinkedIn and it states that she is presently working for QVC in her bio. If she had left, she'd surely have updated her profile accordingly?!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Debbie Greenwood has updated her profile on LinkedIn and it states that she is presently working for QVC in her bio. If she had left, she'd surely have updated her profile accordingly?!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Interesting. No real opinion on DG either way but she would not be normal if she was not loving all the attention this has generated. Chinese whispers have certainly increased her profile which I think may have been pretty much MOR prior to this.

One person who I haven't seen lately is Alison Young. OK I always avoid the shows she is in. Maybe she has drowned in Factor 500 somewhere.

Latest posts

Back