Yankee Candle TSV Monday 16th January 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

these are the quarter 1 fragrances

the Five Fantastic New Yankee Candle fragrances for spring 2012 are...

Yankee Candle True Rose is alluring, rich and velvety with an eye-catching deep red hue designed to evoke romantic feelings of receiving a special delivery of flawless deep red roses.

Yankee Candle White Gardenia – A captivating scent with the beauty of lush white gardenias in full bloom.

Yankee Candle Beach Flowers – A lovely scent of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms with soft watery notes to add an element of fresh in a beautiful soft purple colour way.

Yankee Candle Coastal Waters – a clean and bracing fragrance releasing the rush of cool ocean spray from the breaking surf to clear the mind and refresh the soul.

Yankee Candle Beachwood – a modern blend of vetiver, salt air and driftwood, seasoned by the natural elements of the beach all create this intriguing fragrance.

Hopefully gardenia will be included in the tsv, floral is my favourite group.

New fragrances = yawn! all blimin' flowery, should be more mixed ie two floral, one food, one spice and one fruit.

Good news is this TSV will probably save me money.

I've just bought some lovely candles instore from John Lewis, a box of 'True Grace' votives reduced from £50 to £15 and some 'Votivo color' reduced from £28 to £7 each. Just looked on the web site and if you spend over £30 delivery is free, so think I'll be safe from any Yankee TSV.

I've just bought some lovely candles instore from John Lewis, a box of 'True Grace' votives reduced from £50 to £15 and some 'Votivo color' reduced from £28 to £7 each. Just looked on the web site and if you spend over £30 delivery is free, so think I'll be safe from any Yankee TSV.

Hi, I bought a sale item from True Grace, John Lewis too, it was True Lime, smells gorgeous. Did you get a selection in your votives, they had Fig, Vetyver (I think, or I could have imagined that lol!) and Moroccan Rose I think. What did you get?

They were all the same fragrance called Snowfall, a 12 days of Christmas candle set, smells of Pine Needles, Cedarwoood, Amber and Balsam. They smell really lovely and are a present for my daughter who is a true candle freek. The other 2'Votivo Color candles' I bought are Seablue Sky and White Ocean Sands (they have sold out these online). think I might be doing some more shopping online!

My True Lime is full price online so be careful, might be worth checking instore first and perhaps asking them to reserve goodies or even pay over the phone till you can go in and collect. They told me only certain fragrances are reduced but instore my Lime was marked down and was on a price label too, whereas online it is still over £30. I paid £12 I think.

Sorry I can't do reply with quote on my iPhone without it going screwy but I sniffed these three at my local garden. The girlie who does the Yankee Candles bit is lovely and let me sniff them ahead of the going on display. I actually liked the m all.
Yankee Candle Beach Flowers – A lovely scent of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms with soft watery notes to add an element of fresh in a beautiful soft purple colour way.

Yankee Candle Coastal Waters – a clean and bracing fragrance releasing the rush of cool ocean spray from the breaking surf to clear the mind and refresh the soul.

Yankee Candle Beachwood – a modern blend of vetiver, salt air and driftwood, seasoned by the natural elements of the beach all create this intriguing fragrance.

Sorry I can't do reply with quote on my iPhone without it going screwy but I sniffed these three at my local garden. The girlie who does the Yankee Candles bit is lovely and let me sniff them ahead of the going on display. I actually liked the m all.

Tinkerbelle, if you download the Tapatalk forum app on your iPhone you can indeed reply with quotes! ST is on the app!

Ooo will have a look at that. Thank you. At the minute it sometimes works but more often buggers up halfway through so I don't bother to try. :eek:)

So I've already bought 5 of the new spring fragrances.....
Beach Flowers is the nicest, not too floral with an effervessence.
Beach Wood is similar to Sandalwood but not as strong.
Coastal Waters is really fresh and clean.
White Gardenia is gorgeous! Heady, seductive and strong!
True Rose, nothing special just another rose fragrance.

Hoping there will be one of the USA exclusives included...... Pink Blush, Meyer Lemon or Meadow Showers.

The flowery fragrances don't really do it for me either. The only ones I have really liked are Cherry Blossom and Pink Lady Slipper. Mustn't even look at this TSV as I bought £50. worth of YC at our local outlet last weekend. Fabulous sale on there is anyone is in the Stockport area. Got 2 x Christmas box set of 12 votives for £9.00 each, 2 x Xmas burner and 2 wax tarts for £5.00 each (first Xmas present for this year under my belt), 1 x wax tart (Xmas Rose) 4 x votives (Xmas Rose and White Xmas) - all reduced to half price. Then also got a new large shade and tray for my candle in my hall way - don't know what the design is called but I've seen the Hurricane vase in the set on QVC - has painting of autumnal trees on it.

I've recently started a new job and wandered into the local YC stockist yesterday. They had a half price sale on as well on all the Xmas lines but no new fragrances. Anyone know when they are offiicially released?

The flowery fragrances don't really do it for me either. The only ones I have really liked are Cherry Blossom and Pink Lady Slipper. Mustn't even look at this TSV as I bought £50. worth of YC at our local outlet last weekend. Fabulous sale on there is anyone is in the Stockport area. Got 2 x Christmas box set of 12 votives for £9.00 each, 2 x Xmas burner and 2 wax tarts for £5.00 each (first Xmas present for this year under my belt), 1 x wax tart (Xmas Rose) 4 x votives (Xmas Rose and White Xmas) - all reduced to half price. Then also got a new large shade and tray for my candle in my hall way - don't know what the design is called but I've seen the Hurricane vase in the set on QVC - has painting of autumnal trees on it.

I've recently started a new job and wandered into the local YC stockist yesterday. They had a half price sale on as well on all the Xmas lines but no new fragrances. Anyone know when they are offiicially released?

Whereabouts in Stockport is it Valm? In the town centre?

Thanks Hun, I think I know where the mill is, I might nip over next week! Hazel Grove is a but further away from whee than Reddish but it still not too far and I do know it. Thanks again. X

Flowers aren't me either, so I'll probably give this a miss. Bought the Prices tsv at christmas in 2010 and 2011- good value for both myself and pressies. It's the p+p which puts me off buying the yankee sets from QVC as the scented candle shop do free p+p if you spend over £20, and also offer the scent of the month at 25% discount, as do all yankee outlets.

Latest posts

Back