ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown Supersize Bathing Duo 500ml
Item Number: 244611
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.99
P&P £2.95
3 Easy Pays of £12.33

Currently only available at QVC UK, this gorgeous Supersize Bath & Shower Gel Duo from Molton Brown comes in your choice of fragrance and boasts a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in exquisite scent. Transform your bathing regime and introduce little moments of luxury to your day with this sumptuous bathing set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy two 500ml bath and shower gels directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £64. So to get this supersize bathing duo for our Today’s Special Value Price of just £36.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £23.09.

Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.

Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.

Choose your fragrance:

Tobacco Absolute:

• Top notes: elemi, bergamot and grapefruit
  • Heart notes: cedarwood, nutmeg and rosewood
  • Base notes: tobacco, leather and Peruvian balsam

And

Heavenly Gingerlily:

• Top notes: cardamom, ginger and clove
  • Heart notes: tuberose, lily and tagetes
  • Base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood and musk

Or

Rosa Absolute:

• Top notes: blackcurrant, pink pepper and raspberry
  • Heart notes: rose, violet leaf and geranium
  • Base notes: patchouli, labdanum and vanilla

And

Coco & Sandalwood:

• Top notes: creamy Filipino coconut, milk and cinnamon
  • Heart notes: honeyed jasmine, cedarwood and copahu
  • Base notes: sandalwood, guaiacum wood and vetiver

Contains:

• 2 x Bath & Shower Gels (500ml; Supersize)

How to use:

In the shower:

• Massage onto damp skin
  • Rinse
In the bath:

• Pour into the bath, underneath flowing water
  • Soak

I think this is a very disappointing offer… just two selections, one of which has already been on for weeks before. Actually I think it is quite odd. But on the positive side, money is safe whereas had Rhubarb and Rose been on offer it would have been under threat, 😂😂.

I actually really like Rosa Absolute (the reed diffuser is fabulous BTW), so if that had been paired with something else I'd definitely have bought but although Coco is nice enough I suppose, it wouldn't even get in my top 20 of MB fragrances, so as I suspected, my money is safe.

I'm also disappointed with this. I love the Tobacco and while Gingerlily is nice enough and just about unisex, I would struggle to get through half a litre, and I don't know anyone who loves it enough to appreciate that amount as a gift. The Coco & Sandalwood is fine but the Rosa is way too feminine to my nose. It would have made far more sense if they had, say, five fragrances to choose from and did a Buy More Save More (which they rarely do at all nowadays).

🚨 Blatant misleading selling again 🚨
Rosa Absolute & Coco Sandalwood 300ml are both now reduced to £14 each.
So that’s hardly the bargain of “if purchased from MB these in the 500ml would be £32 each.”
Plus they aren’t selling any of the TSV options in 500ml at £32
😡 That’s naughty QVC

So did I and my answer was the same as yours.

Even if they did have the fragrances I like, I don’t think it’s that much of a deal because I’ve paid less than that for the 500 ml size and didn’t have to pay my P&P either.

Me too 😮
Despite me being completely rubbish at resisting MB offers, and also the fact that i luuuurve rosa absolute AND coco sandalwood, I wont be having it as i bought it when it was a big deal or whatever they were calling it months ago. I’ve still got half a bottle of Rosa left and the Coco hasnt been opened yet, Ive got a bittle of tobacco and I’m not keen on gingerlily so I don’t need to bother. Phew. 😇

Probably hard to believe but I’ve never bought, or even tried, any MB products.
If you’re not keen on these scents which would you say are the nicest to try for someone new to the brand?
I think that is very hard to answer. Heavenly Gingerlily is a huge favourite but I don’t like it! If I were you I would wait for a sale (one on MB website now but the other week it had free postage) and buy one of the discovery sets. They generally have 30ml or 50ml bottles and it is a bit of a dear way to buy but at least you aren’t then stuck with 300ml of one you don’t like. The full price for the shower gel is £22 and sometimes Q do sets where they are around £12/13 each which I think is terrific value and means I can take a punt on new scents. But I am an MB addict and appreciate others might not want to do that. But years ago I used to treat myself to a discovery set in the Xmas sales, before getting hooked.

Think Q have shares in the ingredients used for MB gingerlily it’s been flogged as being a favourite since they supplied it in the large TSV sets with multiple items in the large brown MB boxes.

Ive just had an MB email saying that their hair collection is going, making way for something new. It doesnt say if that is a different type of hair range. I have never used their shampoos and conditioners so dont know if that is a shame or not.

Think Q have shares in the ingredients used for MB gingerlily it’s been flogged as being a favourite since they supplied it in the large TSV sets with multiple items in the large brown MB boxes.
I used to love the gingerlily but then family knew I liked it and I got gifts of it for birthday and christmas every year. I'm not ungrateful but I had so much it bored me and I've never liked it since then. I do like the rosa in the bath in winter but it's not winter and I prefer the zingy ones in the shower.

Saying that, I'm using up the Herbe from L'Occitane just now and I love them both.

CC

I think that is very hard to answer. Heavenly Gingerlily is a huge favourite but I don’t like it! If I were you I would wait for a sale (one on MB website now but the other week it had free postage) and buy one of the discovery sets. They generally have 30ml or 50ml bottles and it is a bit of a dear way to buy but at least you aren’t then stuck with 300ml of one you don’t like. The full price for the shower gel is £22 and sometimes Q do sets where they are around £12/13 each which I think is terrific value and means I can take a punt on new scents. But I am an MB addict and appreciate others might not want to do that. But years ago I used to treat myself to a discovery set in the Xmas sales, before getting https://forum.shoppingtelly.com/threads/molton-brown-tsv-27-6-21.62359/post-1021234
@Breeze Currently at Brand Alley, one postage for multi items,

Me too - especially pink pepper, I wouldn't have been able to resist!

Ive seen stuff on BrandAlleythere for really good prices but Ive never bought anything, working on the idea that if something seems too good to be true it usually is - has anyone shopped with them? Are they any good?

Latest posts

Back