Molton Brown TSV 11/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Badedas, that brings back memories. I used to bring it, or a supermarket ringer which was fab, back from my Frankfurt business trips. Plus about six bottles of wine, fags and a perfume consignment. Don’t know how I managed it really!!!!

I always use Badedas for bubbles, one cap full and bobs your uncle then I use Molton Brown on a sponge. Stocked up when it was on amazon for £6 400ml.
Badedas, that brings back memories. I used to bring it, or a supermarket ringer which was fab, back from my Frankfurt business trips. Plus about six bottles of wine, fags and a perfume consignment. Don’t know how I managed it really!!!!
If I’m not mistaken “things happen after a Badedas bath”. Care to tell us more, ladies? Smart men in flashy cars pulling up outside your home as you gaze out of the upstairs window with a bath sheet draped loosely around your still wet back?

The fresh one looks nicer, to me... but what's annoying is that the shampoo and conditioner are for completely different hair needs, and they've clearly not given that a second's thought... just what's "fresh" and what's "warm".

Still as I don't want to buy any more stuff just for me, it makes it very easy to resist... I have no idea if anyone else I buy for even likes the Molton Brown stuff.

The fresh one looks nicer, to me... but what's annoying is that the shampoo and conditioner are for completely different hair needs, and they've clearly not given that a second's thought... just what's "fresh" and what's "warm".

Still as I don't want to buy any more stuff just for me, it makes it very easy to resist... I have no idea if anyone else I buy for even likes the Molton Brown stuff.

That was something I noticed too.... why not just put in a gentle one for all type of shampoo set? It made it easier for me to resist too!

Well nothing flipping well happened to me!!!!! 😠
:LOL: Try it again some time. Can you still buy the stuff?

65B51C07-0707-4821-9C99-5B59C1236232.jpeg

I loved the smell of badedas but I had an allergy to it. Conseqently, the only thing that ever happened to me was that it made my skin itch to the point that I'd have to dab calamine lotion all over myself. Seriously...it took me several refusals to believe it was the bubble bath before I finally had to give up on the aspirational promises of the ad campaign.

I loved the smell of badedas but I had an allergy to it. Conseqently, the only thing that ever happened to me was that it made my skin itch to the point that I'd have to dab calamine lotion all over myself. Seriously...it took me several refusals to believe it was the bubble bath before I finally had to give up on the aspirational promises of the ad campaign.
Me too. I loved the smell of it but it brought me out in a rash. Like you I had a few goes in case it was something else but sadly not 😔
To bring back other memories maybe, who remembers the Matey bubble bath of childhood. I used to feel very special when my mum bought us a bottle. I always wanted to keep it at my end of the bath when my brother and I shared the nightly wash tub routine. It seems to be still around and only about £2 for 500mls much cheapness 👍

Latest posts

Back