Molton Brown TSV 11/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too. I loved the smell of it but it brought me out in a rash. Like you I had a few goes in case it was something else but sadly not 😔
To bring back other memories maybe, who remembers the Matey bubble bath of childhood. I used to feel very special when my mum bought us a bottle. I always wanted to keep it at my end of the bath when my brother and I shared the nightly wash tub routine. It seems to be still around and only about £2 for 500mls much cheapness 👍
We always had Matey bubbles when we were kids. I'm still a kid but unfortunately the mirror says otherwise 😧

Very surprised this didn’t sell out! Are people holding back a bit this year? Or did the shampoo put people off? I know that stopped me really.
Might just be me, but I’m really disappointed with MB this Christmas. Glad I got some bargains on the MB website hen they did 25% off

Very surprised this didn’t sell out! Are people holding back a bit this year? Or did the shampoo put people off? I know that stopped me really.
Might just be me, but I’m really disappointed with MB this Christmas. Glad I got some bargains on the MB website hen they did 25% off

it was close to selling out as it was very very limted stock in the last show

it was close to selling out as it was very very limted stock in the last show

Ah! Molton Brown is usually really popular at this time of year

Also, I bought some excellent MB sets at really good prices from Q over the last few weeks so the TSV had quite a bit of competition I think.

That’s true. And with the website sale at the end of November......

not if it dont have easy pay but they used all their allaction of easy pays up on the xmas tsv

Easy pay doesn’t bother me unless I am thinking of buying two or more, which is very rare!
I’m very surprised that it affects sales.....
Maybe people are just using qvc less these days. There are often better options and free postage

MB had two very good sales in the last few weeks 25% off plus some half price bits to boot. I stocked up directly buying what I really wanted. The last TSV notably had at least one full price main item in each that I did not want

MB had two very good sales in the last few weeks 25% off plus some half price bits to boot. I stocked up directly buying what I really wanted. The last TSV notably had at least one full price main item in each that I did not want

Same here. And I suspect there will be more sales just before Christmas, or just after.
Free postage and always a little perfume sample. And the delivery is super fast.

Easy pay doesn’t bother me unless I am thinking of buying two or more, which is very rare!
I’m very surprised that it affects sales.....
Maybe people are just using qvc less these days. There are often better options and free postage
I think that's it. I hadn't ordered anything since May until the Gatineau TSV at the end of November. I looked at their duo deals and kits on products I use regularly and they couldn't compete with the offers the online stores were making, LookFantastic in particular. I even watched a few demos of new products from brands I use on QVC and then bought them from LF - it's nice of them to provide such a service.

I think their early tagline of the DHS has ultimately worked against them as it's turned their customers into savvy online shoppers who know how to get the best deal, despite their claims of outstanding value and savings. I know they have their 30-day MBG, even for products you've used is a USP but I've rarely returned things and would only be swayed by it for an expensive new product I was interested in trying.

I think that's it. I hadn't ordered anything since May until the Gatineau TSV at the end of November. I looked at their duo deals and kits on products I use regularly and they couldn't compete with the offers the online stores were making, LookFantastic in particular. I even watched a few demos of new products from brands I use on QVC and then bought them from LF - it's nice of them to provide such a service.

I think their early tagline of the DHS has ultimately worked against them as it's turned their customers into savvy online shoppers who know how to get the best deal, despite their claims of outstanding value and savings. I know they have their 30-day MBG, even for products you've used is a USP but I've rarely returned things and would only be swayed by it for an expensive new product I was interested in trying.

Totally agree. QVC’s draw in the early days was luxury products at really good prices. The TSV really was special. Now there are so many other outlets selling at great prices. And we all have the internet, and can find our own bargains.

The outrageous postage QVC charge, and their very slow response and refunds add up to a second class service in my opinion.

I’ve found this year that I’ve skipped a lot of the TSV’s I would normally have jumped at, and have taken advantage of the brands own sales.

My MB TSV arrived yesterday so very efficient order processing and delivery on Q's part. John Lewis took the full 7 days to deliver a recent order (it's usually within a couple of days at other times of the year). Aldi also took their maximum stated number of days to deliver some fine wines that are only available online. I've also heard some nightmare tales about Curry's PC World failing to honour Black Friday deals and still haven't delivered some orders placed that weekend but took payment straightaway.

Latest posts

Back