Amica's Dog Stolen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope Frank is found safe and well :( I have a Cockapoo, and would be devastated if he was pinched :(

I love dogs but have been allergic to them all my life. Imagine my joy when I discovered I am not allergic to cockapoos! I will post a photo of Max now as I love showing him off :)

20120612_114913.jpg

ccgblogo100.jpg

This is a sad story - hope she gets him back safely, I know what it's like to lose a pet. Poor little thing :sad:

Personally, I hope whoever stole the dog dies a slow and painful death...but that's just my very biased opinion on filth like these!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hear hear.

I have cats now, but I know if anyone tried to touch them or steal them. I swear I would rip them apart with my bare hands.

Me too Donna. I go mental when I hear the brats next door hissing at them to get them out of the garden! :mad:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I'd be distraught if anyone stole Angus .

He's a Staffordshire bull terrier and sharp as a tack, he knows every word you say to him, unlike his predecessor Chuckie,who was a British bulldog and quite honestly the dumbest animal I've ever known.
I wonder if that's why Iggy Franks keeps them?

the scum that have captured poor Frank would probably blame the recession for driving them to do it !

I'm a cat woman and I'd be beside myself if my Eric came to harm at the hands of another person (you know what I mean - obviously I'd be devastated if he were ill or in an accident, but being hurt intentionally is wicked).

Linda xx

Message from Amica's husband on Frank's DogLost page:

2012-07-28 13:36 Marcfrench

Dear all,

Thank you guys for all your help and support in finding Frank., genuinely very much appreciated and hope we can have him back home soon. Regards, Marc

I read that in some neighbourhoods cats are being taken to be used for initiating fighting dogs. The thought of what both species suffers makes me absolutely furious.

I read that in some neighbourhoods cats are being taken to be used for initiating fighting dogs. The thought of what both species suffers makes me absolutely furious.

:(

Me too.

Think I'll stop reading this thread now, it's turning into a Daily Wail story!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Pipa Gordon ‏@PIPALIVE
GREAT NEWS!!!! Glad to say the frenchie stolen in Fulham a week ago has been returned!!!!!! Thanks for all the retweets xx

Oh thanks LoopyLoo, thats great news, hope they got the
people who were responsible for taking him. But main thing
Frank is home safe with his family. Good news :sun:

Pipa Gordon ‏@PIPALIVE
GREAT NEWS!!!! Glad to say the frenchie stolen in Fulham a week ago has been returned!!!!!! Thanks for all the retweets xx

Oh thanks LoopyLoo, thats great news, hope they got the
people who were responsible for taking him. But main thing
Frank is home safe with his family. Good news :sun:

Fab news!! Stopped reading but could see there was good news :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

In other words the dog was never stolen, he was lost. Unless dog thieves have suddenly started returning their ill gotten gains Due to pressure from shopping telly fans.

Perhaps we can stop the histrionics now.

Great news, and I hope whoever was involved in the theft drops dead nice and slowly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i'd like to make it known that i have reported Stumpy's post about human beings dying slow and painful deaths to the mods as it is offensive. he has done it twice in this thread now, i find it extremely upsetting.

i am confident that the mods will agree, as earlier in this thread i made a lighthearted post about a "dogknapping" and the perpetrator demanding laura gellar beauty products, and jewellery items in return for the pet. this was considered offensive and reported (by persons unknown) and removed by sazza.

i think we would all agree that to discuss human beings dying and suffering in the way described by stumpybloke is extremely offensive and in bad taste. i look forward to the removal of his posts. (and i am not ashamed to let you know that i am the person asking for it!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back