Carmel with Dennis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His 'other job' being...having beautiful creatures skinned alive for for ugly rich bitches to wear, do you mean Itchy?? :angry: So the vile old queen was having a hiossy fit was he?? Tbh I'm surprised any of the presenters agree to work with the wicked ******* let alone be pleasant to him. I like Carmel and I'm hoping the frosty atmosphere was due to unspoken contempt of having to breathe the same air as him.

Could well be. I hadn't even thought of that!

I went to the White Rose Shopping Centre yesterday, and they were selling boxes of Christmas cards:headbang:

i thonk we'll be doing everything in reverse soon - i saw huge "back to school" banners a good couple months ago in, i think, tesco's. it's bad enough seeing that sign when you're a schoolkid - at least let them break up for the holidays first!!
an american friend told me yesterday she'd seen halloween candy for sale.

On the subject of xmas - bah humbug!! It should be banned, unless you are a practising Christian who actually attends church. (In my opinion of course!!)

On the subject of Basso and Camel, maybe he doesn't think she is as 'real' as the other presenters? He does like to glam up his women doesn't he? She's a bit fake, probably doesn't exude the sophistication he thinks his coats brings to good ol' Blighty!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

His 'other job' being...having beautiful creatures skinned alive for for ugly rich bitches to wear, do you mean Itchy?? :angry: So the vile old queen was having a hissy fit was he?? Tbh I'm surprised any of the presenters agree to work with the wicked ******* let alone be pleasant to him. I like Carmel and I'm hoping the frosty atmosphere was due to unspoken contempt of having to breathe the same air as him.

Beautifully put as ever and never a truer word spoken.

Lol I think Dennis Basso is a great character. I like the way his voices alternates from growling grisly bear to castrato in one sentence! I like his brash manner and excessively white teeth! I really wish I'd seen the show with him and Caramel. I also would like to see the clip where he got stuck in a giant letter O, or Q. Hahahaha!

Lol I think Dennis Basso is a great character. I like the way his voices alternates from growling grisly bear to castrato in one sentence! I like his brash manner and excessively white teeth! I really wish I'd seen the show with him and Caramel. I also would like to see the clip where he got stuck in a giant letter O, or Q. Hahahaha!

I'd like to see him stuck in a combined harvester.

I'd like to see him where he belongs, on a New York runway showing his fabulous couture creations to an audience who appreciates them.

You can see the clip if you go on YouTube and search for QVC bloopers 2011 - it's very funny! I would post a link but am on my iPad and am embarrassed to say I haven't fathomed how to do it,

You can see the clip if you go on YouTube and search for QVC bloopers 2011 - it's very funny! I would post a link but am on my iPad and am embarrassed to say I haven't fathomed how to do it,

Don't be embarrassed.......I can't do it either!

Don't be embarrassed.......I can't do it either!

Underneath the youtube playing,there is a little box which says " SHARE" when you click on that, you will get a highlighted link, copy paste that link in here.

http://youtu.be/Yh-rixlPjV8

or click on the little box that says "embed" and copy paste that highlighted link from there :happy: Like I have done. Hope this will help:bear:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yh-rixlPjV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back