Christmas with Yankee Candles TSV 7th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's the cherries on snow like? What is the web site please craftybel. Am a huge fan of the tarts!

I bought cherries on snow from here on e-bay, but there are loads of offers in tens, fives and singles. Hope the link works!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110760032443&ssPageName=ADME:L:CORT:GB:1123

cherries on ice is like juicy marochino cherries with almonds and a bit of pine methinks! its more foody than fresh.

Not on line! That sounds great. Sorry to be cheeky the ones on offer are they the summer fragrances??

Not on line! That sounds great. Sorry to be cheeky the ones on offer are they the summer fragrances??

country lemonade
fruit salad
lavender vanilla
tropical fruit
beautiful day
mountain lodge
pomegranate cider
apple cider
island gauva
autumn fruit

and a couple more in samplers but cant think and i know its not online as they have sold out of them online

Thanks SCW that looks great value. The HoF near London bridge does nor stock Yankee but Croydon does. Might see if I can get to Croydon after work tomorrow.

Thanks SCW that looks great value. The HoF near London bridge does nor stock Yankee but Croydon does. Might see if I can get to Croydon after work tomorrow.

see i dont know if its just my local but mine had all that and a few more so you can only check like i say

shame the postage would be too much for me to buy them and send on to you ect

I am undecided about this TSV,
It contains my 2 favourite Christmas fragrances but dont know if I need all the accessories
will wait and see it aired tomorrow morning (definately not waiting up for the launch)

Dont have a HoF nearby to get the bargains unfortunately

Ah thanks SCW! It's great that you share your findings. Will see what is in store!! If I get lucky then so much the better!!

Ive just returned from the US and bought too many YC over there. For me this TSV is disappointing. Why can't we have newer fragrances? I bought a few Christmas jars that probably will never get aired on QVC UK because it seems to stick to the same old same old. The accessory looks tacky compared to the accessories in the US too. QVC you need to think outside the box. Am burning Warm Woollen Mittens in my hall and Apple Pie in my living room. So yummy.

Ive just returned from the US and bought too many YC over there. For me this TSV is disappointing. Why can't we have newer fragrances? I bought a few Christmas jars that probably will never get aired on QVC UK because it seems to stick to the same old same old. The accessory looks tacky compared to the accessories in the US too. QVC you need to think outside the box. Am burning Warm Woollen Mittens in my hall and Apple Pie in my living room. So yummy.

I'm off to Florida next Monday and YC's are on my shopping list! I know they are heavy to carry but so worth it. Are you a Dibber by any chance ?

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back