Christmas with Yankee Candles TSV 7th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you so much SCW!!!! Asking a lot I realise but any ideas of the anticipated cost? The actual piece I don't like but I tried to buy Christmas Cupcake yesterday in my local YC store and they were out of stock, so it may not be too much more expensive to buy this as then I could keep the candles and give the naff bit away, everybody happy :eek:) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much SCW!!!! Asking a lot I realise but any ideas of the anticipated cost? The actual piece I don't like but I tried to buy Christmas Cupcake yesterday in my local YC store and they were out of stock, so it may not be too much more expensive to buy this as then I could keep the candles and give the naff bit away, everybody happy :eek:) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but for all those bits, you could be forking out nearly £6 in postage.

SCW you detective powers never cease to amaze us all!!

I like the look of this for my sister in law and her girls. Christmas Cupcake is her fave Christmas scent.

Christmas Cupcake and Happy Christmas are my 2 favourite christmas fragrances
so I might be tempted by this but it will depend on price/value

The TSV is Yankee Candle Snowman Novelty Tart Burner Set approx £39.00

I'm so over YC.Don't know why...they just hold no appeal to me now.....I even bought a glade candle from Tesco yesterday and I'm liking it!!!

My daughter adores Yankee Candles but can't afford them. I might just treat her to this set. Thanks for the info!

Yankee Candle Festive Snowman Tart Warmer Collection
Item Number: 760373
QVC Price £48.50
Today's Special Value Price £39.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Description

Snowman novelty tart warmer set from Yankee Candle. Features a novelty Snowman in a Sleigh tart burner, a Candy Cane votive holder and a jar topper plus an assortment of Christmas-themed wax tarts and candles. Fill your home with the warming light and festive fragrances of Yankee Candle this season.

* Total burn time up to 182 hours
* Perfect for long, dark winter evenings
* Great to split into separate gifts

Fragrances:

* Happy Christmas - combines the tart sweetness of red berries with fresh pine garlands to fill your home with festive cheer

* Christmas Cupcake - evokes the moreish aroma of rich vanilla cupcakes topped with buttery holiday icing

Contains:

1 x Snowman in Sleigh novelty tart burner: 25.5cm x 23cm x 12cm (10" x 9" x 4.6")
1 x Candy Cane Design Snowman Votive holder: 7cm x 8.5cm (2.6" x 3.4")
1 x Candy Cane Snowman Jar Topper: 22cm x 9cm (9" x 3.6")
1 x Christmas Cupcake Medium Jar Candle (411g): 65 - 90 hours burn time
2 x Christmas Cupcake Sampler Candles (49g each): 15 hours burn time
2 x Happy Christmas Samplers Candles (49g each): 15 hours burn time
2 x Christmas Cupcake Wax Tarts (22g each): 8 hours burn time
2 x Happy Christmas Wax Tarts (22g each): 8 hours burn time
3 x unscented T-lights: 6 hours burn time

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.760373

I am wondering whether there will be easy pays? £39.94 divides nicely into two payments! Or better still, 4 payments!!!!!!

yeah, probably. but the price is there now so I know what I am in for! It's whether or not I can spread the cost. Might be tempted for my daughter.

I've been to a garden centre today that has the cheapest Yankee Candles around. Bought cherries on snow ... sharp and sweet ... Cinnamon stick ... my personal Christmas favourite ... so that's my YC fix for the minute. I do love the Christmas Cookie though but I've got a Gingerbread stashed from a couple of years back and a half used Christmas Cupcake so I really don't need any more.

Have I convinced myself yet do you think??

Just re looked at it. It looks cute. I think it's one of those items that you need to servings on air. Just can't work out from the photos how large it looks or if it will suit. Like the idea of putting it away after the Xmas season and I am a huge fan of the tart burner so ........?

That's why I am quite keen. My daughter will love bringing this out every year and the medium candle is a bonus. Found a fab e-bay site today that does 10 tarts for £9.99 with free postage, so I have ordered some "cherries on snow" ones for her to go with it. I already have a couple of novelty tart burners, or I might just go for this myself!

Latest posts

Back