Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I asked on facebook if Keeley could give the low down on the new cleanser?

Reply the 150mls size will cost £27 when it is released new year. That is the size in the TSV. Its a rinse off cleanser will suits all skin types.

I asked on facebook if Keeley could give the low down on the new cleanser?

Reply the 150mls size will cost £27 when it is released new year. That is the size in the TSV. Its a rinse off cleanser will suits all skin types.

SillySausage likes the sound of that very, very much...:flower: Thanks Donna for finding out. I can't wait for this TSV!

I know, but I haven't gone for any of the beauty TSVs since August!!! :angel: So, sorry my dearerst Lovehart but there's no chance of a fart from me on this one!!!:hi:

Don't you dearest Loveheart me SS. I am suitable unimpressed.:sad:

looking forward to this tsv. elemis is one of the few things that i buy consistently from qvc over the many years i have been shopping with them. thanks everyone for getting us the lowdown on this one as i have been waiting 2 see what it was, hubby usually buys me 2/3 of the tsvs for xmas. have been very good this year and i have not been buying things to stash away but have been using up my many boxes of stashed face, bath and body stuff. i had 3 large mens shoe boxes of elemis face stuff! didn't buy the last tsv as didnt need cleanser/toner but now need a facewash so will be going for this.

Have decided against the TSV. I am not a fan of the lime and ginger stuff. Ordered the visible brilliance kit on Beauty day so am ok for cleanser, only wanted the TSV for the PCMC but I got it off 'the auction site' for £18.50!!! I will tune in though, hoping they put a nice kit together with the eye serum in, on easy pay too ideally!! Does this mean I am a brand new F.A.R.Ter?!

Have decided against the TSV. I am not a fan of the lime and ginger stuff. Ordered the visible brilliance kit on Beauty day so am ok for cleanser, only wanted the TSV for the PCMC but I got it off 'the auction site' for £18.50!!! I will tune in though, hoping they put a nice kit together with the eye serum in, on easy pay too ideally!! Does this mean I am a brand new F.A.R.Ter?!

Ah a virgin F A R T E R is always welcome to the fold.:)

Me too. I had the last TSV with the hand wash in and it dried my hands out terribly. I still have the body lotion and am adding it to my sister's hamper for Christmas (as scared to try it as the Vitamin Rich one had mineral oil in it and made my skin itch). MrM has got me the Visible Brilliance kit for Christmas as I now want to try the cleanser and toner as my skin is particularly hormonal at the moment and I want to try a different regime. The cleanser and toner get good reviews however the Visible Brilliance doesn't appear to have gone down well with QVC customers.

Was the PCMC you got full size? If so, that's a real bargain. x

does anyone have any ideas of the price yet?

Keeley has said this on face book

mmmmmmm just thinking how i can put it without getting in trouble, also nothing is ever writen in stone till the day so could change but loving the price and payment method

& also

Kit will contain 30ml PCM and whole kit is less then this would normally be so definately under £48

Keeley has said this on face book

mmmmmmm just thinking how i can put it without getting in trouble, also nothing is ever writen in stone till the day so could change but loving the price and payment method

& also

Kit will contain 30ml PCM and whole kit is less then this would normally be so definately under £48

Darn it! I hate it when that happens because now it's so hard to fart knowing that the PCMC that I love is being sold for less in any event and you're getting other things with it. MrM would probably go for this and flog the other things on the site we're not meant to mention! x

she also says re shower gel & lotion

yes very different in ingredients used , this is te Elemis Spa Therapy range the products are Paraben Free etc..made for therapy not just cosmetic like the hotel range that is a lovely product but no therapy qualities but same fragrance, great question thanks Phoebe

Still think its a bit of a swizz as she said at the time oh these are just for QVC viewers we're not going to stock them all the time - erm so why are we getting them again then?!?! and why selling shower gel & lotion regularly?

Although I shouldn't complain as I quite like them!

Hi Val. It was the 30ml PCMC, but still a steal! I also got the PCMC oxygentaing night cream for the same price. I was planning on going for the TSV and giving the Lime & Ginger stuff to my sister for Christmas, but we have a 'no present' thing going on this year! The visible brilliance kit is lush! I got the lavender cleanser and I am totally loving it. I was using Philosophy Purity before, but decided as I was getting older :( I wanted something kinder on the skin. I love the visible brilliance serum too. It gives off a slight sheen, and it's so silky on the skin. I am using it as an in-between moisturiser. I cleanse and tone my make up off when I get home from work, then use VB serum. Then before I go to bed I put on the PCMC oxy night cream thing. So I honestly can't see the point in me getting the TSV, even though the price is good, and less than they sell the 30ml PCMC for...the rest of the items would just go to waste, and I have enough beauty clutter as it is!! I get loads of Elemis off ebay (are we allowed to say it??!!). I got a 400ml frangipani shower cream for £22 last week. I have ordered a load of stuff off hubby for Christmas - it's great doing your own Christmas shopping and having him pay for it :D

Latest posts

Back