Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't her customers know she is on QVC with Elemis?
Why aren't they buying them for themselves/

Very strange. Unless of course Keeley gets an extra discount from QVC for buying from them? She must get the products wholesale from Elemis.

I have heard her say in the past wholesale wouldn't be as cheap as this, but then was that because it was a small size and she would be buying it in the lager salon size.

:)

I didn't understand what she meant. Why wouldn't her customers just order the TSV?

keeley always makes a big fuss about how great qvc prices are and that she tells her customers to buy with qvc rather than through her salon as the prices are so good...i wonder how true this is as while elemis must like her a lot to want her to represent them on qvc, it seems strange that she would work in an elemis salon and not be under pressure to sell high volumes of products?!!

I've never been to a salon but how much of the products do they sell ?

If she tells her customers to buy from QVC she must be happy to make only from the treatments she provides, rather than selling the products.

I wonder if it's a big outlay for her to stock a range of the products in the hope she can sell them or if she has to make a certain min. order number.

:)

:confused: Did I hear correctly that Keeley was buying 20 sets to sell for more to her customers in Elle Tamworth ?

;) Me thinks QVC can no longer blame buyers for multi buying then selling on ebay. :rolleyes:

Do QVC mind if we do that then? I know it's never mentioned as an option, we're supposed to give the items we don't want or need to our mums daughters sisters hamster etc - but the other day AY was speaking about how Leighton Denny's Supermodel was going for lots of money on eBay at one point.

I've always sold my spare things on The Bay. I'd never buy any more otherwise! :D

I got the impression that she has bought the TSV's so she could use the new cleanser on her clients before Feb but then I did only see one airing so could be totally wrong.

Her clients obviously know that she sells Elemis on QVC and that the TSV's are great value so I cant understand why her customers wouldnt just buy direct from QVC.

I work in an Elemis salon and we sold out really quickly of all the Christmas boxes - obviously not everyone knows about the great prices on QVC :D

I think a lot of people are scared/wary/ignorant of QVC. Whenever I mention it to people you can see that look in their eyes :confused:...but when they are raving over my KVZ rolling duffle bag, diamonique and hear me talking about how little I pay for Elemis they are soon sorry!! For those people who don't 'do online' and don't watch QVC, I suppose they are happy to buy off Keeley. And yes, she did she say she was selling them on for more! I know people out there who are still paying full RRP for things.....silly people!! :p My sister in law has a beauty salon (stocks Decleor, B.E and O.P.I). She makes a fortune on treatments and she gets the products at quite a good price too. Whenever she has sold me anything at 'trade' before it's been on average just over half of what she sells it for in the salon. She also sells yankee candles and she gets her tarts for something stupid like 30p each!!

If we all clubbed together, we could open a salon by donating our stockpiles. Then we could all buy at cost and say goodbye to QVC

Just checked my account and mine has been shipped. :)

But the real surprise is the Decleor TSV that I returned 2nd class post on Friday is showing on my account as returned. Usually they take over a week to show as returned.

You'll have to let us know how you get on! It's a nice TSV and I've got an idea that the spa lime and ginger is going to be easier on your skin.

It sounds promising doesn't it? Fingers crossed anyway. The problem is that if it's really nice, I will wish I had bought loads, and sold my other not so nice ones!

Hmm. Hard to say. I wouldn't like to lead you astray.

I did a bit of searching and found the details for the lime and ginger duo that they have been selling with the oak stand. If the TSV lime and ginger products are the same as these, then Elemis are claiming that they are free from SLS, paraben, mineral oil, etc.

http://www.elemis.com/SkinCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=262

I notice that that this lime and ginger set are in round bottles; as opposed to the rectangular bottle of the last TSV, so perhaps that is the indicator.

just had a look at the wesite and would you believe: right on the bottom is the most amazing information I nearly missed out, so I thought I share it with all of you:
One of the key results you get from this is:::::
wait for is:::
yes indeed: it is
SKIN KIND!

WTH?????????
what a surprise to find a skin wash and skin moisturizer being skin kind;);););)

just had a look at the wesite and would you believe: right on the bottom is the most amazing information I nearly missed out, so I thought I share it with all of you:
One of the key results you get from this is:::::
wait for is:::
yes indeed: it is
SKIN KIND!

WTH?????????
what a surprise to find a skin wash and skin moisturizer being skin kind;);););)

That's nice isn't it. I would hate to think it was skin harsh or skin unkind.:rolleyes:

Wooh ooh. First 2 TSV's have arrived - will delve in later but well done to QVC on the delivery :D

That's brilliant, looking forward to hearing what it's like. mine hasn't even been dispatched yet!!

Just had my email to say despatched today, despite the order being placed early sunday morning. Why do some orders take so long to despatch, they are not consistent with their approach

Latest posts

Back