Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debenhams and other Elemis stockists have a kit for £65 with 30mls each PCMC and the Oxy Night, full size Tri Eny face wash, 15mls Quartz mask. If it did have the face wash I would buy it.

It's my birthday today and him indoors has bought me the Superstars kit which on first glance at the bag is a perfect size and also I've had the Rejuvinating kit which is the one Donna is talking about. Plus I got a small free gift in with my purchase too and my Debenhams points too which I'm saving to build my rewards up.

I've asked my Mom if she will buy me the TSV as my chrissie pressie as I've switched completely from Liz Earle to Elemis.

I have a very good feeling that Elemis will be the winner in the Christmas Beauty TSV's. I think Liz Earle's days as the QVC number 1 beauty brand are numbered.

There isn't going to be too much competition with the QVC beauty TSV's. We have had the Philosophy one which was not great. So what does that leave?.

Last edited:
They should do a Christmas combo so you get a bit of everything. I'd like to try the Sarah Chapman overnight facial stuff, I smelled the Eve Lom cleanser in Liberty and it was rank so don't want that, the Liz Earle toner but not C+P (gasp!), so maybe the Pro Radiance, some nice gommage from Gatineau, something Melatogenine cos I haven't had a go at that yet. Chuck in a couple of Leightons and I'd be a happy Christmas Bunny! Oh and a bag. Specially designed by Lulu. Guinness, not the other one. And maybe some Thorntons. And a Slanket. Few Festive Yankees. Lindy Bowman could design the gift box. How hard can it be?!!!!

Well it depends what the Smashbox TSV is? If the palette on QVC US at the beginning of this week, well!!!!! Seems the quality and pigment textures are fantastic compared to the other palettes released before.

photo in the November newsletter showing three of the products. PCMC a large tube which could be the new PCMC handcream and a full size of the Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir(the red bottle so Exotic). If we had the Pro Rad Cleanser and the Brilliant serum(the latter was mentioned my someone on Keeley's page so no idea how she knew that). A black bag with a big bow on it.

elemis tsv

its 5 full size products, plus navy bag,
cleanser
pvc
tranquil touch elixer
pro radience hand @ nail cream
frangipani manoi body oil

item code when available is 200194

Last edited:
Not sure about this one I'd have preferred all face items, I know it's a lovely treat at Christmas but I'm being good :angel: I'll likely look elsewhere online.

Ooh, that bag looks rank for a start! Hmm, I'll be in two minds about this one, everything has to go to Ireland first then to Australia so firstly, there's the cost to factor in then the time it'll take to get here. Post from Europe takes an AGE to get here, it's killing me LOL!

I wish there was something else other than that flipping monoi oil. I liked it on my feet and legs when i had a small bottle in the last TSV but the smell is just not for me, way too strong and just a bit weird. As another poster said, a small bottle wouldn't bother me but a big bottle is a lot to lose out on by giving it away. Suppose i could let my sister in Ireland have it as payment for forwarding the rest of it on to me haha!

Tx

Hmm....so far only the PR and PCMC are catching my eye. What's the erotic bottle, is it a bath soak? Haha, that should read 'exotic' (****** phone) but thought I would leave it in as I think I would prefer one of them ;-) hehe!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Okay I am giving this one a miss!!!!! One I have four pots of PCMC 30mls unopened. One full size of the Pro Cleanser,one 30mls and just opened a full size one(I only really use it for taking makeup off. And I don't wear everyday). I love the new bath elixirs but my favourite is the blue one, and I do own the red one. Not a big fan of the monoi oil.

If it were monoi shower not oil I would be tempted, I've tried so hard to use the oil before and just don't like it. Gave my sis my last pot and I don't think even she bothered with it. The hand cream is not for me, so not using 2 items, even for gifts is too much to loose. :down:

Got a postcard from Debenhams today. From tomorrow they are doing buy two items and pick five good sized Try Mes.

Oh and Debenhams are having a Mega Day next week so 10% off cosmetics.:up:

Where does it say that the monoi melt is full size :confused2:
The big red bottle is tranquil touch indulgent bath elixir
Edit is this the new name for frangipani monoi melt :confused2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back