Flash Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
Has anyone seen the new Flash advert? It's a re run of old adverts and if you look carefully you'll see what I'm sure is Julia Roberts. Mid 80's I'd guess :)

No, but I will look out for them. Are there special times when they are shown? Recently I am watching more of the "normal" TV programs so must have missed them.

Just seen it on itv. I'd imagine it will be on again in the next hour. Seen it a few times this last week :)

The woman who nods at the camera?? I know the exact one you mean and im sure its her too but would she not have mentioned it if it was?

Last edited:
I don't think it's JR. Looks more like the actress who played Del Boy's wife in Only Fools.

BurlyB would know i bet. He's her biggest fan and could probably write her C V :sweat:

That's right the lady who nods. It's not Del Boys wife, doesn't look much like her IMO. I'm totally sure it's Julia.

Are these flashbacks something to do with QVC's 19th birthday? I wonder what offers they'll have on the day, easy pays maybe or 19p postage?

Jude xx

Am I misundrestanding? I thought Vivalas was writing about a Flash cleaning stuff tv add on commercial telly, rather than something on QVC?

Oh sorry, now I read the original post I can see I got the wrong end of the stick!

Jude xx

That's the problem exactly ...I probably need a parental control set on my laptop so I can't post or order stuff online after 10pm. :drunk:

Jude xx

I think the woman, with curly hair, who looks back and smiles, as she goes out the door, is an actress who played Sarah Sugden in Emmerdale:happy:

Latest posts

Back