Joe Brown Fashion TSV 09/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joe Browns Signature Long Sleeve Floral Print Detail Joe Dress
Item Number: 169501
QVC Price £42.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Created especially for and only available at QVC UK, this beautiful dress features a flattering cut, rich use of colour, and gorgeous placement print, with decorative buttons at the cuffs for that added touch of fun. With all of the key design features of a Joe Browns piece, this Signature dress is a wardrobe must-have you'll wear again and again.

Ideal for the season - the cosy long-sleeves and heavier fabric of this dress makes it a key buy for the autumn/ winter season. It will look wonderful layered up with tights, ankle boots and your favourite coat in a complementary shade.

Choose your colour - if you want to invest in a trend colour that's big for this season, we love the colourful options of Purple, Green and Burgundy. Alternatively, you can keep it classic with the chic options of Navy and Black.

V-neckline
Long sleeves
95% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy
Purple
Black
Green
Burgundy

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 82cm (32.3"), 10: 87cm (34.3"), 12: 92cm (36.2"), 14: 97cm (38.2"), 16: 102cm (40.1"), 18: 109.5cm (43.1")
Waist: 8: 66cm (25.9"), 10: 71cm (27.9"), 12: 76cm (29.9"), 14: 81cm (31.9"), 16: 86cm (33.9"), 18: 97.5cm (38.4")
Length: 8: 102cm (40.1"), 10: 103cm (40.5"), 12: 104cm (40.9"), 14: 105cm (41.3"), 16: 107cm (42.1"), 18: 108cm (42.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169501

Tight Fit

Not keen on this at all.

Just turned on for the TSV, what an awful dress, it doesn't flatter any of the models, Jilly is wearing the black one and it definitely isn't the dress for her, and she keeps holding one of the dresses over her body and i'm not being catty as I am the same build as her and wouldn't event attempt it!

That guest could talk all 8 legs off a spider! This range looks very bitty and busy. Not sure who would buy it. Perhaps it would be the type of woman who wears a crystal skull brooch and wears Poison perfume by Christian Dior.

What an unforgiving dress; an empire line that's slipped, harsh colours & a fabric that shows every 'curve' & needs shape wear made from steel. Jilly looks dreadful & it doesn't suit any of the models, even Katherine, who seems to have lost weight recently. I love the concept of Joe Browns but the reality is these are clothes better suited for slim girls no older than 39.

If you're big busted the low V will show your cleavage off, you can hear Chuntley running for it as we speak, but apart from that, what a plain, ugly looking dress (imo) also, the point of something being a "bargain" at £34 is the fact it would look more expensive, not in this dresses case, it looks like at £34 you've been robbed.

the measurements are really skimpy and old fashioned. a bit like the sizing in the 50's and 60's women are more curvier now

It is awful..... End of. No one not even the models look good in it. as for poor Jilly well what ever they are paying her it isn't enough. She looks like a sack of you know what.

I agree with all the comments above , I cannot believe that not one person looks really good in the dress.
It clings to every lump and bump on even ths skinniest models and looks absolutely dreadful.
I feel so sorry for Jilly, she has been dressed in some really awful clothing lately and made to look ridiculous.

I am starting to suspect that the Joe Browns range has been cheapened for QVC. It looks much nicer in the catalogue, and that TSV dress epitomises this. It's horrendous. It's clingy and unflattering, the material looks cheap, it doesn't hang properly. I noticed they'd brought back the mix and match top that was the previous TSV as well. That looked worse than I remembered.

What can you say about this tsv, it's cheap and looks it. The sizing is ridiculous. The guest in the green dress looks like she is sewn into it, and she is stick thin.

On Q's FB page, the current TSV is usually the first post but absolutely nothing showing for this TSV, probably because it already elicited vast amounts of negative comments and they had to take it down!

On Q's FB page, the current TSV is usually the first post but absolutely nothing showing for this TSV, probably because it already elicited vast amounts of negative comments and they had to take it down!

Lots of posts now saying how clingy it is and poor Jilly hiding behind all the clothes!

I quite like the shape if I didnt have lumps and bumps ,but i do. But who thought to add insult to injury with the horrible flowers Yuk.And you can get the matching cardi...... A big no from me.

Poor Jilly, God love her, has done me a huge favour. I could see instantly how I'd look in it. Six pregnacies and 2 C-sections have bestowed me with a proper Mummy-Tummy with a "shelf" from the surgery scar (TMI?). Even if I lost a stone and wore spanx it'd still show in a dress like this. Also I hate embellishment for no good reason - that sleeve looks as though a seagull has "embellished" down it!

I see SCW has already kicked off an OTO thread for today; will the TSV sell out early or be pulled sometime after the Lunchtime show? :happy:

Latest posts

Back