Liz Earle TSV 08/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is going to really P*ss off so many who will find its not available to them. Catching demo on the Beauty Channel of one of their perfumes came up in large letters over the details, Mainland Only.

Happens with nail polish too, QVC send and person does not get as they find courier or RM have refused to ship because of the rules on shipping fragrance. I know I sent a sample to someone in another part of NI and still had to get the correct label filled in on it.

Half the time those "Mainland Only" banners appear when they do indeed ship to Northern Ireland. I've had everything from Yankee Candles, to the Lakeland clothes airer to Joe & Seph's popcorn all delivered here without a hitch. I bought a L'Occitane men's set from QVC a few months ago which included aftershave and, again, it arrived with no problems, and they had the correct warning stickers on the outer packaging.

I tried to order various times "Mainland only" products and it didn't work for me (Germany).

Well as for the popcorn which was on earlier in the week again. Someone in NI complaining on the facebook page saying she phoned and told no. Strangely the company will ship it themselves if you order direct from them.

Seems it even effects the Highlands and Isle of Scotland too.

Many in the Irish Republic who can order normally have had the nail polish shipped to them, then find out its been returned to QVC by the courier because of the rules. This complaint has appeared on their facebook page many times. Why do QVC ship it in the first place. Another even for mainland England again nail polish TSVs, people go to return then find out they have to get QVC to collect.

I guess this is what happens when you employ a cut-price courier (all the while charging your customers exorbitant prices) - they literally can't deliver!

It's definitely a trio of fragrance. I'm hoping for No.1, No.9 & No.20 because I haven't tried any of these. I wear no.100 a lot & I can't wear no.15 as it gives me a headache. Although I do like the smell.

i have the 100 and its nice but dont last on me at all and its a edp. even philosophy lasts longer than this. my daughter loves it and shes a fussy bunny.

Has anyone tried the perfume? If so, do they have good staying power and can you describe the smell? Thanks

Very disappointed in this - was hoping for a choice of perfume or a full set of smaller sized perfumes
Dislike the flower body wash so a big no from me

Very disappointed in this - was hoping for a choice of perfume or a full set of smaller sized perfumes
Dislike the flower body wash so a big no from me

it will be a choice as far as i know as it wont sell with only one option but it only looks like a choice of one cause they only used one option for the pictures but i would expect it to be all 5 in a choice

I think it will be a choice between all the fragrances, won't it?

Latest posts

Back