Liz Earle TSV 08/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No 15 is their most popular and biggest seller. So could well be just that one. Its warm spicy and a dead ringer for Dior Fahrenheit:mysmilie_50:

If you like orientals then you will like it.

So someone telling fibs at LE about this TSV having no skin care.

Depends very much on the price, and whether there's a choice of fragrance.
I bought No 1 fragrance in the Cyber Monday event on the LE site, and now also have a code for 15% off a spend of over £40 (XMAS15, valid until midnight on 24th December), so could use that to buy the No 20 if there isn't a choice in the TSV. I don't want the C&P, (although I suppose I could 'gift' it), but would use the body wash if the price were right and there's fragrance options.

no 1 is my favourite but it smells like lots of vintage perfumes that you can pick up very cheaply. 100 is nice apparently its similar to flowerbomb and that costs a bomb quite literally. like the body wash but cleanse and polish and all the liz earle skincare contains quite a bit of essential oils. considering she has exzema i am suprised she can use her own range. natural does not mean it wont cause a reaction

I love No 100, but I don't think it smells anything like Flowerbomb. No 100 is much 'fresher', more like an aromatherapy/spa type smell. Flowerbomb, in my opinion, is much sweeter and heady.

No 15 is their most popular and biggest seller. So could well be just that one. Its warm spicy and a dead ringer for Dior Fahrenheit:mysmilie_50:

If you like orientals then you will like it.

So someone telling fibs at LE about this TSV having no skin care.

This "someone" is Mrs. Archer.

I'm just a little surprised that the LE festive limited edition C&P hasn't made its way to QVC. It's orange and clove, and smells lovely.

I'm just a little surprised that the LE festive limited edition C&P hasn't made its way to QVC. It's orange and clove, and smells lovely.

It would be nice if they did a special edition C&P that was not available on the high street straight away, so we could have something new, and different. I love no 15 perfume but have not long ago bought one and bought No1 in the cyber Monday sale, just don't like the others but we are all like different things, I am surprised that they have never made a matching body lotion to complement the scents

It would be nice if they did a special edition C&P that was not available on the high street straight away, so we could have something new, and different. I love no 15 perfume but have not long ago bought one and bought No1 in the cyber Monday sale, just don't like the others but we are all like different things, I am surprised that they have never made a matching body lotion to complement the scents

I'm sure it's only a matter of time!

a body lotion in the perfumes would be gorgeous. i do buy a lot of the l'occitanne grasse ones they are sublime

off to boots later to spray myself with Liz Earle perfume...tempted but i going to be skint this year as i have bought so many tsv lately

Caroline has said that this will be around £50 and on 2 Easy Pay. Not too interseted in this now with it having C&P, I would have preferred a body lotion.

LE have 15% off online at the moment code XMAS15

i was wondering if it would be better to buy this and you get a bodywash for free with a £20 spend. plus as usual free post over a £30 spend and faster delivery time. really enjoying my 100 perfume and get lots of comments

Latest posts

Back