Martha Stewart TSV Wed 10th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW was not wrong. I have no access to the TSV online. There is the message "we are sorry..." blah blah blah.

I really don't know then it's not available but people have ordered it.

There are always peeps that have access to it and can order before the presentation. I find it really annoying that I never can, especially when I just want to order, but not wait up till midnight.

It seems that there is just a short window of time when the details are available before they are hidden and substituted with the message WS is referring to. Somebody posted all the info on the craftelly web site and that's when I ordered, but the details must have disappeared shortly afterwards. So, those of us who were quick (or lucky) enough to make that window were able to order, but now you may have to wait until midnight, or you could try ringing CS and see if they let you order... HTH

Not in the least bit interested in crafting, but nice to see a bit of eye candy as the guest - refreshing change from old baggage Bibby. I googled his name - Alex Peruzzi - and found an article featuring him made-up as a very convincing Linda Evangalista! Can't say I was surprised :mysmilie_17: Love his blue jumper too!

Not in the least bit interested in crafting, but nice to see a bit of eye candy as the guest - refreshing change from old baggage Bibby. I googled his name - Alex Peruzzi - and found an article featuring him made-up as a very convincing Linda Evangalista! Can't say I was surprised :mysmilie_17: Love his blue jumper too!

I'm watching now, he is rather lovely.........

you all just made me look and yes, Alex is def a bit of eye candy. Very cute.
lol:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

FulhamPhil, your post/this thread has made 1st page in Alex Peruzzi google search!...wow he does make an amazing Linda Evangalista :mysmilie_12:

FulhamPhil, your post/this thread has made 1st page in Alex Peruzzi google search!...wow he does make an amazing Linda Evangalista :mysmilie_12:
He really does, I would never have thought it wasn't Linda... Really, properly applied make up can do wonders... Pity it never works like that on me... :mysmilie_1605:

Received my flower option today and it is great. Very easy to use and does what it says! Now I want the butterfly option which sold out before I could order - hope they repeat this TV in future!!

My butterfly option arrived today....things take a while to get here :mysmilie_61:. I'm very impressed by the quality and detail, just having a play with them now. I would have liked a proper little instruction booklet rather than the couple of bits of paper though. I think when you produce good quality stuff like this, it's spoiling the ship for a ha'porth of tar, not to at least have that. Anna Griffin stuff is always nicely presented...

Latest posts

Back