Molton Brown - gone from QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was 18 products showing when I did a search on MB but some are showing as Waitlist.

QVC won't be the same with out the christmas MB TSV :eek: I only ever look at the TSVs I can't stand watching the shows all that gushing from JG :mad: If I remeber money was tight last christmas and the P&P charges put me off buying the last MB christmas TSV :rolleyes:

but would they pull out so close to a tsv that is due

Give it up, supercoolwillow! The dream is over!

NO MORE MOLTON BROWN ON QVC! EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!

According to the Kubler Ross model, there are five stages of grief:

The stages are:

Denial:

Anger:

Bargaining:

Depression:

Acceptance:

You're still at stage one, I've moved onto stage five! :D

I emailed MB CS this morning and I got this response back from them, this afternoon. Looks like we were all right !!!

Please see below the statement regarding the termination of our contract with QVC,

For your future reference you cam also purchase our products by mail order by telephoning the freephone number below.

Molton Brown distribution review

Over the past months Molton Brown has been conducting an internal distribution review to ensure all of its accounts are in line with future business objectives and brand positioning. Whilst Molton Brown has enjoyed a long and mutually beneficial relationship with QVC, following the completion of this review the company has taken the decision to close the account.

On Wednesday 16th January 2008, Molton Brown served noticed to QVC to terminate its trading partnership. Subject to consultation with QVC, all trading will cease on 1st July 2008.

Molton Brown has more than 40 stand-alone emporia in the UK and Ireland, an online emporium at www.moltonbrown.co.uk and more than 200 further distribution points in Harrods, Selfridge’s, Fenwick’s, Brown Thomas, House of Fraser and John Lewis. Our customer services team, contactable at +44 (0) 808 178 1188 or [email protected], can assist with product selection, place orders over the phone or help customers find their nearest Molton Brown stockist.

CEO Sara Halton said, “We would like to thank QVC for a strong trading partnership and wish them every continued success in the future. This has been a major business decision to undertake; however we are confident that both companies will continue to grow in line with their own goals and objectives.”

Kind regards

Heather Darling
Customer service

doesnt look as if Jill will be on again then. just seems a bit sad after all these years, hope they have good tsv in other collections then know.

I asked whether Jill Goldsmith would be on again and they said that her last show had already been broadcasted.

:dog1:

Good grief they've kept this quiet!

Bets start here about what the big TSV will be come Christmas time then.

Latest posts

Back