Molton Brown TSV 04/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone tried the new Aldi, Honeysuckle and rose stuff, bought a body butter, so will give it go shortly, there is also shower wash too. I love Aldi’s hotel numbered collection, No 3, is wonderful, in fact all my family use it now, hand wash, hand cream and the Reed dispensers. My brother, hasn’t got an Aldi in Chiswick, so I have to get stuff for them, they love a gin Aldi do, it was recommend in the telegraph no less ! I thought he was hinting for his birthday! Anyway, now many other in Chiswick are drinking this gin and using their hand wash ! I’ve been using them since the first one came to the Uk, so know all the little perks. Did people know that they often reduce their meat the day before the due date by 50 % ? Unlike M&S, which is on the day, free range chickens for approx £2.50 ! Big up for Aldi lol

Has anyone tried the new Aldi, Honeysuckle and rose stuff, bought a body butter, so will give it go shortly, there is also shower wash too. I love Aldi’s hotel numbered collection, No 3, is wonderful, in fact all my family use it now, hand wash, hand cream and the Reed dispensers. My brother, hasn’t got an Aldi in Chiswick, so I have to get stuff for them, they love a gin Aldi do, it was recommend in the telegraph no less ! I thought he was hinting for his birthday! Anyway, now many other in Chiswick are drinking this gin and using their hand wash ! I’ve been using them since the first one came to the Uk, so know all the little perks. Did people know that they often reduce their meat the day before the due date by 50 % ? Unlike M&S, which is on the day, free range chickens for approx £2.50 ! Big up for Aldi lol
I bought some of the Aldi rose and honeysuckle bodywash and when I`ve finished the bodyshop one I`m currently using then I`ll give it a go. I also bought some of their micellar water and its around £1.99 for a big bottle and its fine. I can also recommend their handwashes and their dupe Aussi shampoo for daily use. Hubby uses their razor and 5 in 1 blades, not the disposable razors but the dupe of a gillette one. He was paying almost a tenner for a pack of 4 blades for his gillette razor whereas the Aldi blades are just under £4 and the razor is the same price.

At the end of the day its a ****** lot of money for scented washing up liquid that goes down the drain.

(I say this because I knew someone years ago who worked in a product factory, and the only difference between washing up liquid and shampoo was the perfume ! - although things might have changed now)

A couple in today’s OTOs thread, Claire (teeny weeny candles £11.49 each and handcare duo).

Thanks. Very teeny weeny candles....... as in total rip off candles 🤨 the hand wash set is nice though, my daughter likes that fragrance.

So TSV sold out before 11am show. Heard them say they had sold almost 40,000 TSVs.

I’m actually really shocked, as it wasn’t particularly Christmassy INMO, and those tiny bottles were very off putting. But reading the reviews people are putting them away for gifts, so i guess I’m in the minority!

I’ve said previously, I think I’m getting fussier in my old age, and I did go through my cupboards and was actually shocked at home much beauty stuff I had. But I’m still hoping for a final decent Molton Brown TSV in November

Will be trotting down this afternoon hopefully so if it’s there of course no problem!
Two trips later (initially bought the one that is supposed to smell like Chanel Chance ?) I now have the correct ones. Having sniffed so much I have lost my sense of smell 😂 but do think it is like the original Daisy which is my favourite of all the Daisy fragrances.

I‘m not on Facebook / messenger or this Drop thing so not sure how I get this to you so let me know what’s best....

Could you pick up a bottle of the Exclusive for me while you’re there, please?
Managed to reply to myself instead of you! Not having a good day.....please read my previous message (above this one)....

At the end of the day its a ****** lot of money for scented washing up liquid that goes down the drain.

(I say this because I knew someone years ago who worked in a product factory, and the only difference between washing up liquid and shampoo was the perfume ! - although things might have changed now)
I used Molton Brown for years, my mum loved it & introduced me to the brand when being cruelty free was a rarity. My favourite was Vitalising Vitamin AB + C & my babies always smelled of it. I stopped buying when they said they'd stop using palm oil & then dragged their feet over their commitment. I've found alternatives that I'm more than happy with & your words have made me smile because the 'liquid soap' in our downstairs cloakroom is a Greenscents washing up liquid

I rarely buy Molton Brown. I do like the scents and find there is a difference in the way it makes my skin feel compared to some shower gels I've used.

However, my skin has been really dry lately and the best thing I've found has been Sanex's oil shower gel (£2 on offer for 500ml - dire cap, though). The best body lotion I've used has been Aveeno (blue for very dry skin though the normal does a good job, too).

Both these are pretty bland so I can add whatever fragrance I like later. I've been messing around with a few aromatherapy-type blends with oils I have, mixing them in smaller bottles so I don't waste a load if I bungle it.

I had a friend. that bathed in Lemon Squeezy washing up liquid. I could never do that. I have to wear gloves to wash up as they go horribly dry after one dunk in the Fairy. I tried the 'extra care' versions and they do make a bit of a difference but I still wear gloves or dry up like a prune rolled in sawdust.

I have a pair of Marigolds! 😭😭

I have been using that dark blue Aveeno on my feet. I found it really hard for my arms to absorb it but have bought the green one to try at some point. I used to dab a bit of the dark blue onto my forehead when I had shingles and it did help a bit. I have got some cream a bit like E45 on prescription but it is currently out of reach! It is actually for my operation scars but I do also use it on my heels.

Latest posts

Back