Molton Brown TSV 04/10/20

candycane

Thanks Super although I definitely don't need more shower things but maybe for Christmas presents. I love the handwash, it is just about my only extravagance left :rolleyes: (well, that and my takeaway curries, yum).

CC

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 04/10/20 (from what i can see)

300ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Re Charge Black Pepper Hand Wash

100ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel

50ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel

Attachments

• Molton Brown TSV.jpg
    Molton Brown TSV.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 565

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
So what did Gemma say the last TSV was Molton Browns Christmas TSV offering

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 04/10/20 (from what i can see)

300ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Re Charge Black Pepper Hand Wash

100ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel

50ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel
My son would love this for Christmas!

Bigbean

very manly looking is this the only option
My thoughts too....I would prefer the orange ones or lily of the valley or my favourite plum (although think it’s discontinued 😔)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
very manly looking is this the only option

My thoughts too....I would prefer the orange ones or lily of the valley or my favourite plum (although think it’s discontinued 😔)

most likely a choice

the plum one is muddled plum & thats a christmas only one

boffy

VIP Shopper
I love the Suede orris but I think its being discontinued. I tried the perfume in the store near me and its the best thing I have ever smelled its £110.00 a bottle so will be asking for money to treat myself

lynnonthelake

VIP Shopper
Thanks Super although I definitely don't need more shower things but maybe for Christmas presents. I love the handwash, it is just about my only extravagance left :rolleyes: (well, that and my takeaway curries, yum).

CC
Charlie Bighams curries are good I buy them every week.😊😊

Reactions: May

Mazza

VIP Shopper
Muddled Plum is back on the MB website as a limited edition. I didn’t get on with it as a shower gel at all, so I watered it down a bit and used it as a hand wash. I find it hard to believe, but I don’t think I’ll be getting this, assuming it’s the only option. I do want the Geranium but don’t much like Tobacco and Black Pepper is too strong for me. I don’t really want all those 50ml either.

I am currently using that Jasmine Sun Rose or whatever it’s called and I’m sure it has a pine note in it! It certainly doesn’t smell much of jasmine or rose.

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
I can't see me going for this as I'm well stocked at the moment. I went a bit mad on the MB website a fortnight ago when they had a sale on.

One thing I got was the Geranium EDT 50ml with a 300ml shower gel in a gift box for £39.00.
Q are selling something similar (50ml EDT and two 100ml bottles of shower gel, no gift box) for £49.98 plus postage.

ClaireKelly

Muddled Plum is back on the MB website as a limited edition. I didn’t get on with it as a shower gel at all, so I watered it down a bit and used it as a hand wash. I find it hard to believe, but I don’t think I’ll be getting this, assuming it’s the only option. I do want the Geranium but don’t much like Tobacco and Black Pepper is too strong for me. I don’t really want all those 50ml either.

I am currently using that Jasmine Sun Rose or whatever it’s called and I’m sure it has a pine note in it! It certainly doesn’t smell much of jasmine or rose.

I feel the same. All those little bottles are just annoying.

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
I didn't mind Muddled Plum as a smell, but as a shower gel it was useless. Someone bought me one of those baubles with it in and I could barely get it out of the bottle it was so thick and gloopy. I'm sure it might have been better in a larger bottle that could be squeezed easier though.

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I didn't mind Muddled Plum as a smell, but as a shower gel it was useless. Someone bought me one of those baubles with it in and I could barely get it out of the bottle it was so thick and gloopy. I'm sure it might have been better in a larger bottle that could be squeezed easier though.
Not at all, that was one of the things I didn’t like about it. I had the large bottle and it was really hard to dispense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredddd

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks