On trend Autumn clothes anyone???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Here is a taster of Michele Hope's 'New Collection for the Autumn'. You can now all be ahead of the game and jump to those phones before they go to air. I wonder if she actually goes in any shops and sees what people are wearing these days.

981.jpeg
1009.jpeg
1001.jpeg

Here is a taster of Michele Hope's 'New Collection for the Autumn'. You can now all be ahead of the game and jump to those phones before they go to air. I wonder if she actually goes in any shops and sees what people are wearing these days.

981.jpeg
1009.jpeg
1001.jpeg

:mysmilie_466::

No idea where she shops, but it ain't by me for sure. I'd need to wear a bag over my head before I'd go out in those outfits!!

I thought that the skirts had transparent plastic sheets over them. They look ideal for British winter, worn indoors, not seen by others.

I thought that the skirts had transparent plastic sheets over them. They look ideal for British winter, worn indoors, not seen by others.

For the "party season" maybe, dressed up with a Butler & Wilson tiara and glittery panda head handbag ?

OR dressed down with thick woolly tights, emu ankle boots and a Denis Basso faux ermine bomber jacket with denim trim.

The styling choices are endless

These skirts are what all style icons will be wearing this Autumn. Wear with your wellies and take the dog for a walk or put your Jimmy Choos on and do the school run. You must look your best at all times.

At last: clothes to buy for the newer transvestite in your life.

I expect Charlie Brook has been giving these a thoroughly good testing.

Though I hope he remembered to shave his legs: wouldn't want any hair catching on all that lace :doh:

Does anyone remember the IKEA ad from the 90s: "Chuck out that chintz"?

Now we know what happened to the stuff after it got chucked :nod:

HoodedClaw;503632 Does anyone remember the IKEA ad from the 90s: "Chuck out that chintz"? [/QUOTE said:
Yes, I remember that but I'm a great believer in not 'chucking out' anything because if you hang on to it long enough it will soon be in fashion again! Those crimplene dresses of the 60's have resurfaced in Ms Hope's range but I bet the static isn't so good and us girls of an older age really enjoy a spark or two and are probably happy to get them by whatever means...................:giggle:

Beats me how MH has remained on qvc for so long,bet she never wears any of her own designs at home,her last TSV was just a piece of coloured lace.:down:

Yea Gods! I can hear the static crackle form here! Is that cheap netting I can see? Man alive that woman has no shame.:mysmilie_468:

981.jpeg
1009.jpeg
1001.jpeg

In the name of the Gods! What the hell was she thinking!! Where exactly does she spend her Autumns? the Bahamas! I've just ordered a winter coat, winter boots and dark jeans today for Autumn because I live in the UK where Autumn tends to be one week between Spring and Winter (Summer I'm forgetting about completely!). Someone needs to sit her down with a cup of tea and a few decent fashion mags!

Beats me how MH has remained on qvc for so long,bet she never wears any of her own designs at home,her last TSV was just a piece of coloured lace.:down:

Yea Gods! I can hear the static crackle form here! Is that cheap netting I can see? Man alive that woman has no shame.:mysmilie_468:

That lace would be good for protecting your strawberries from the birds.

i actually think i might watch - i'm intrigued to hear her reasoning as to why they're ideal for autumn.

I feel sorry for the poor sods that work in the textile factory; I hope they get free health checks....

Imagine having a quick run over with a geiger counter every 20 minutes whilst you're standing outside the building letting your eyesight readjust; I don't think I'd fancy lunch either after watching those technicolour yawns roll around all day so job satisfaction must be as low as a rattlesnakes 'nads...

Jinny x

I long to say how wonderful I think her designs are - just to wind you all up further - but I have to say that for once I agree with everything you all say!

Latest posts

Back