Peter Simon: Twatter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not taken the tablets?

tbf annie did mention the other week she did modelling for the kardashian thing with dp

Indeed, but as far as I can see the products he was selling have nothing whatsoever to do with the Kardashians, not a thing.

He said they were the Mondi Kardashian range!

nice feel of elisas legs there

she appears to be in shock been very good and relaxed with andy last few weeks leaving him to drive the show

today is having to correct pete for every mistake (saying its £13 when its £13.99)

Indeed, but as far as I can see the products he was selling have nothing whatsoever to do with the Kardashians, not a thing.

He said they were the Mondi Kardashian range!

yes he did elisa tbf immediately shouted something like that is not right pete and then he just spoke louder

I seriously doubt Peter Simon would get much of a thrill from feeling Elisa's legs :wink:

........and she CERTAINLY wouldn't :puke:

Is Elisa there just to reign him in or is it normal for two to be on?

He has done Monday afternoons with her for a while now (unless he is in hospital clutching his worry angel).

I doubt Elisa is Peter's type, period :wink:

Last edited:
He just said you would pay a fortune for Elizabeth Grant 'on our rivals QVC'.

Well you might do, if they actually sold it.

Last edited:
It's IW Pete!

With all these miracle creams they sell, have you seen the lines on Mikeyboy?

Ha ha, quite.

Did you know that, according to Peter Simon, apparently Maroussia comes in a hand cut glass bottle?

If you're reading Peter Sherlock can you please confirm the validity of that statement?, i'm sticking my head on the block here by saying it isn't hand cut glass.

Last edited:
Wirral70, I was just going to post the same thing! QVC doesn't sell Elizabeth Grant products!! Not only that but for the 2 mins I watched, (Bid is good for a laugh but I can only tollerate the waffle for a few mins at a time lol), he was talking about how you put in all around the eye area for wrinkles err SOOO WRONG!! It's a BODY CREAM! Eye products have to have an entirely different consistency as well as ingredients! The wrong products on this area can do major skin damage to this very delicate area including conjestion leading to puffiness, added wrinkles, damage & allergies!! Jeez I wish this channel whould just stick to stuff they can't cock up & mislead people with!! Oh hang on, then they wouldn't have anything to sell! But the eye area suggestion is really irresponsible! I'm thinking about reporting that to the ASA as Elizabeth does specific eye products for a reason GRRR!

Wirral70, I was just going to post the same thing! QVC doesn't sell Elizabeth Grant products!! Not only that but for the 2 mins I watched, (Bid is good for a laugh but I can only tollerate the waffle for a few mins at a time lol), he was talking about how you put in all around the eye area for wrinkles err SOOO WRONG!! It's a BODY CREAM! Eye products have to have an entirely different consistency as well as ingredients! The wrong products on this area can do major skin damage to this very delicate area including conjestion leading to puffiness, added wrinkles, damage & allergies!! Jeez I wish this channel whould just stick to stuff they can't cock up & mislead people with!! Oh hang on, then they wouldn't have anything to sell! But the eye area suggestion is really irresponsible! I'm thinking about reporting that to the ASA as Elizabeth does specific eye products for a reason GRRR!

He is quite incredible.

So guys have I missed this solid gold ring? I didn't see one at 5pm?

This is just ****ing awful. Bid TV have become right rip off merchants. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back