Peter Simon: Twatter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see him looking really angry when they cut away from him to show a slide of the product and it quickly came back to him? He didn't look the happy jolly fool then, he had a right snarl on but quickly reverted to form when he realised he was on camera!
He's a nasty piece of work alright-I've seen him bully and humiliate the assistants on more than one occasion!

Well I feel sorry for Lorna from Harrow, Patsy from Dereham and Susan from Bushmills.

He disgusts me. I bet you deep down it kills him that Gemma works for ITV and he is stuck on the most downmarket shopping channel bar none*

*except for Price Drop and Speed Auction :smirk:

Well I feel sorry for Lorna from Harrow, Patsy from Dereham and Susan from Bushmills.

He disgusts me. I bet you deep down it kills him that Gemma works for ITV and he is stuck on the most downmarket shopping channel bar none*

*except for Price Drop and Speed Auction :smirk:

Who's Gemma?

Who's Gemma?

Gemma Smallpage, his assistant tonight although she seems to have gone now but she usually works with Russell who is on next.

Did anyone hear Peter Simon talking about Peter Sherlock? (he's bigging up Skin Pharmacy, and 'he does mean this could be the last time he is able to show it' :yawn:). He said he is one of the best cosmetic technicians and purchasers 'the UK has ever seen' and that he is 'very famous'.

Last edited:
Well, I was trying to be kind earlier. But for the love of god, I've never heard so much bollox in all my life! Get him off! :sleepy:

and it's getting worse now, James ****** Russel next! A double act of crap!

Well, I was trying to be kind earlier. But for the love of god, I've never heard so much bollox in all my life! Get him off! :sleepy:

and it's getting worse now, James ****** Russel next! A double act of crap!

James Russell has got proceedings off to a galloping start in the bullshite stakes. He said he hasn't seen The Who 'can't explain' book and DVD anywhere else.

He must never of heard of Google because it's sold all over the place.

Russell sold a gauge for measuring the tread on car tyres a little earlier. He said "Having too little tread on your tyres reduces your stopping time"

I wish he'd think before he speaks!

Russell sold a gauge for measuring the tread on car tyres a little earlier. He said "Having too little tread on your tyres reduces your stopping time"

I wish he'd think before he speaks!

Not only that, the shyster was pretty much saying that if you don't buy this product that yourself, friends and family risk having a car accident...Disgusting! Nowt wrong with mentioning safety, nothing wrong at all....but scaremongering is a different story!

Not only that, the shyster was pretty much saying that if you don't buy this product that yourself, friends and family risk having a car accident...Disgusting! Nowt wrong with mentioning safety, nothing wrong at all....but scaremongering is a different story!

Dreadful, he isn't alone though. The hideous Nicola George was at it on Friday too.

Mike Mason isn't averse to these tactics too. They really are a shower of shame.

I can't stand James Russell though, he has one of those faces that must be a caricaturist's dream. Much like his sales pitches all his features are exaggerated. Have you noticed he seems to lock the phones much more than anyone else?

Last edited:
I don't watch Bid anymore - just find the deceit shocking. Was flicking over the other night and caught a few seconds of Peter Simon flogging some crystal stud earrings which he was comparing to something that cost £40 in a high street retailer. They weren't even worth the price of the phone call let alone the p&p. The desperation is tangible. Not a pleasant viewing experience.

.......and people still buy the total sh+t. I don't know about worry angels, they need to buy a 'wake up and smell the coffee' angel, then that would be the last time they wasted their money on this load of garbage.

I don't watch Bid anymore - just find the deceit shocking. Was flicking over the other night and caught a few seconds of Peter Simon flogging some crystal stud earrings which he was comparing to something that cost £40 in a high street retailer. They weren't even worth the price of the phone call let alone the p&p. The desperation is tangible. Not a pleasant viewing experience.

Oh yes, and they keep comparing them to these from Ernest Jones (I believe the little creep Charlie McArdle started this load of bull).

http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/d/9025561/swarovski+harley+jet+stud+earrings/

He's acting very odd today

What is he going on about, Mondi Kardashian (and some other incoherent word I couldn't make out) range? There's no mention of Kardashian whatsoever either on screen or on the website?

When he introduced the model at the start she said she had modelled the Kardashian range for Dorothy Perkins but as far as I can see these products are completely and utterly unrelated.

Last edited:
not taken the tablets?

tbf annie did mention the other week she did modelling for the kardashian thing with dp

What on earth is that rag that elisa is wearing? Are they really trying to sell that thing?????

I think it's what known in the trade as a smock.

Peter is pulling the old 'is there a mistake with that price' trick. Then he goes on to say 'i'm going to tell you how it is here and i've been told off for this before, we wanted £x amount for this'.

Well Peter i'm going to tell you how it is, you are full of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back