Peter Simon: Twatter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

guaranteed pete doesnt mention it is plated but elisa does

i have enjoyed the show annie is a real cutie :)

these are support leggings (no they are not)

this is vintage (no its not)

it is tommy and ****** kate

If it actually is solid gold I bet the quantity is tiny, the phones will be locked and they'll give a 30 second countdown!

Yeh & then 100's of people will miss out having paid their £1.53 per call like with their £1000 diamonds & 2ct moissanites going for £99! Like someone else said EASY MONEY!

guaranteed pete doesnt mention it is plated but elisa does

i have enjoyed the show annie is a real cutie :)

He said it was SOLID

If it actually is solid gold I bet the quantity is tiny, the phones will be locked and they'll give a 30 second countdown!

And they keep mentioning it but not showing it, building up desperation and longing!! :giggle:

Yeh & then 100's of people will miss out having paid their £1.53 per call like with their £1000 diamonds & 2ct moissanites going for £99! Like someone else said EASY MONEY!

Indeed, one of the oldest tricks in the massive Bid Shopping book.

they are getting a real hammering on this designer top and support leggings

or tommy and kate legging with a strange top

Peter Simon really is an utter liability to have on Bid TV where just about anything goes it would seem! The woman with him looks embarassed lol.

i will say it again nikki

does not make it right at all but the clothing this week compared to the same slot and similar clothes last week with andy are selling at least 50% quicker

i will say it again nikki

does not make it right at all but the clothing this week compared to the same slot and similar clothes last week with andy are selling at least 50% quicker

lying achieves much higher sales

I don't know who is wrong but he keeps saying they are blue sapphires but the website says black sapphires? According to bid.tv 'black sapphire silver trilogy ring'.

I wish he would calm down, he is getting more incoherent by the minute.

I don't know who is wrong but he keeps saying they are blue sapphires but the website says black sapphires? According to bid.tv 'black sapphire silver trilogy ring'.

I wish he would calm down, he is getting more incoherent by the minute.

I think for £7.50, blue or black, it will be pretty much naff whichever colour

FGS I thought it was the necklace next, it's some saworfski

He keeps mentioning Stella McCartney, Jaeger, etc., what's that all about?

I think for £7.50, blue or black, it will be pretty much naff whichever colour

FGS I thought it was the necklace next, it's some saworfski

He keeps mentioning Stella McCartney, Jaeger, etc., what's that all about?

He just showed his nasty side again!

I bet you he is a horror.

Latest posts

Back