problems with QVC website?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
tried to have a look what the TSV was but only get the error message when I try in various ways to get on the QVC website
anyone else having issues? Theire site down?

I've just tried to see what happens and also got the error message. Presumably they have a problem with the site at the moment .............no surprise there then. :wink:

I always wonder if its me when something unexpected happens on a computer :sad::cheeky::thinking::dull:

I always wonder if its me when something unexpected happens on a computer :sad::cheeky::thinking::dull:

Where QVC's website is concerned it'll never be down to you, or me or anyone else who's unconnected with the company. :wink:

Yeas getting the same error message, lets hope its not so they can increase the P&P charge on every item .:angry:

Yeas getting the same error message, lets hope its not so they can increase the P&P charge on every item .:angry:

Considering the amount of times the website plays up, they should offer free P&P for the inconvenience caused to potential customers.

How nice of Qvc there trying to save us money by preventing us from ordering off there website :up::smirk:

Glad to find this thread, I thought it was me earlier. I just can't get over how many times this website is utter rubbish, it just never improves.

Is it me or has it gone funny again, just browsing make up and the glitches have suddenly started again, Different to yesterday, I keep trying to go to another page, it won't budge, then try and sort order and it won't whatever I choose, then to top it all, clicking some items just giving me a dead page or bad request. I'm not having this problem with other websites. Really appalling, I thought they changed to this new website to stop these problems, knowing QVC and they way they do things, they've taken something technical off to save money.

I'm on every retail email list going and frequently get emails from online shops saying roughly "We're sorry because our site was having problems yesterday we're sending you a voucher code for £5 off, 10% off (or other discount) to say sorry". Now I have no doubt this is just another marketing gimmick to tempt me back to their site to buy, but QVC would be offering permanent discounts if they were to make amends for their website's frequent failings!

This week's anomalies include not being able to view and read reviews on Internet Explorer but I can via Google Chrome, plus the unavailable pages others have mentioned.

Jude xx

I don't go on their website anymore.I used to go on their "old" one - the search facility was crap - but it was ok for browsing the things I liked (kipling,birkenstock) and the clearance sections.I just can't be doing with the current one.

Latest posts

Back