Product Recall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got back from my hols and am catching up on the threads. So sorry to hear about your problems Meesh and a very warm welcome to geminipearl!
This is a really odd development for Gems because they always say that their jewellery is made in-house, so how this mistake could have been made is a bit of a mystery.
I think the most upsetting thing is that they are now doing the bare legal minimum to put a wrong right, whereas in the past they would have gone that one step further and left everybody feeling happy and impressed with their customer service.
I can understand that you feel so upset about this Meesh and as for praising Gem's reaction, I really don't understand how anyone can praise a company for complying with the basic legal minimum requirements under the Trade Descriptions Act. I wonder what Steve Bennett must be thinking about what is happening in his old company?

And a warm welcome back from me too Jacqualina, hope you've been somewhere nice and sunny! :)

Some very good points you've made in your post and I was just wondering, as Sammi, Lyn and Pepsi all saw Steve B last weekend,
if this subject was mentioned at all?

[/B]

I was just wondering, as Sammi, Lyn and Pepsi all saw Steve B last weekend, if this subject was mentioned at all?

Yes Sacha, he said
BottomsUp.gif
to Gems!

74a73472.gif

My word Lyn.........

omg.gif

Not quite sure how to answer that! :ANYWORD::ANYWORD: :ANYWORD:

;) Is THIS where you get your smilies from Lyn?? :D

I'll get my coat.............. :ANYWORD:

SMILIES.jpg

Thanks Sammi and Sacha, yes we had a lovely holiday. Just over too soon as usual, but it's also lovely to be back home and to catch up with all of you. :)

[/B]

And a warm welcome back from me too Jacqualina, hope you've been somewhere nice and sunny! :)

Some very good points you've made in your post and I was just wondering, as Sammi, Lyn and Pepsi all saw Steve B last weekend,
if this subject was mentioned at all?

our lips are sealed. if we told you, we'd have to kill you!

as for the smiley cartoon - where did you get that picture of me???

Haahaahaaa.............

our lips are sealed. if we told you, we'd have to kill you!

as for the smiley cartoon - where did you get that picture of me???

My lips are sealed Sammi, if I told you I'd have to kill you!

Glad to see the forum is on form for my belated return!

Sorry to hear about the mess up with the gold, I was going to go and polish like crazy at some pieces that I would have preferred in white gold, buy alas I didn't buy at the right/wrong time.

Hope you all get it sorted to satisfaction but keep up the giggles too please! :)

What happened about all the jewellery in the end?, this thread was like reading a great book but like somebody tore out the last pages meaning you never got to find out the ending:(

The-Neverending-Story.jpg

I hope to all concerned you had a decent outcome.

This sort of thing happened to me when i first started shopping here a while back now! I purchased a london blue topas and sterling silver ring which they delivered. I loved it and then about a month later I got a letter saying that i had to send it back because the silver had been found to have too much zinc in it. I ignored the letter thinking they had just realised they sold it too cheap then they rang me. I flatly refused to send it back to which the reply was well we have to give you your money back anyway so that we are not responsible...made it sound like the ring was gonna blow up lol.

anyway they refunded my money including postage and i'm still wearing the ring to this day :)

Latest posts

Back