QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LD last year was 224732. I tried 226934 on Qcut, and it's sold out already.

Real shame that Laura Geller set is gone. On QCut the item is not recognised at all. Aww, what a shame.

I got the Decleor on Q Mobile in the end.

I can view items on the website but it won't let me add anything to my basket

SNAP! Really chuffed. I finally got in on QCut though. I could get it on line but not put it in my basket no matter how many browsers i opened.

Thanks for everything guys.
Spent plenty!!

I suspect QVC didn't make the LD and the other LG set available. The Mary Cohr one never appeared either.

This LG set still available

Laura Geller Cheek to Cheek

Breast Cancer Care Price
£11.55

QVC Price
£16.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£2.45

Give your cheeks a healthy looking glow with this blusher duo. The compact includes a cream blusher (4.25g) and a powder blusher (5.1g), which allows you to create a variety of looks from dramatic to subtle. They're silicone-based so they glide on easily for a smooth application and the compact comes with a retractable blush. Once opened, this product should be used within 24 months.

I benefitted from somebody's cart getting emptied I think. I've just picked up the Elemis that I really wanted, also I've bought the pink Easy-yo yoghourt maker and the 3-earring set so have done my bit for charity and got some Christmas shopping done at the same time. The only remaining item I would really like is the Murano Heart Pendant for my Mum.

Can anyone tell me what the 2 Stemmed Pink Orchids are like when they arrive? Do they have bubs on or small plants to be grown?

Sorry I no it's a stupid question.

If memory serves... Richard said they come as you saw them in the pot

Congrats to everyone who bought..it was fun!!!

Pink Headphones are 336 183, not the number that was posted previously.

Sorry, the one item number I contributed was wrong! Blame the magazine, tricking me!

Hope you all enjoyed the night xxx

Congrats to everyone who bought..it was fun!!!

Sorry, the one item number I contributed was wrong! Blame the magazine, tricking me!

Hope you all enjoyed the night xxx

Don't worry, they just like to put us off the scent!!! :laughing:

Can anyone tell me what the 2 Stemmed Pink Orchids are like when they arrive? Do they have bubs on or small plants to be grown?

Sorry I no it's a stupid question.

I'm assuming that it'll be a fully grown, flowering plant in a pot.
Thompson and Morgan do a lot of these, especially around Christmas and Mothers' Day, of course, :1: but I'll let you know if it's any different when it turns up, FA.

And I don't think that's a stupid question!!
:10:

I'm assuming that it'll be a fully grown, flowering plant in a pot.
Thompson and Morgan do a lot of these, especially around Christmas and Mothers' Day, of course, :1: but I'll let you know if it's any different when it turns up, FA.

And I don't think that's a stupid question!!
:10:

I was thinking of a present for someone early november, not alot of good if it's fully grown with flowers. I was putting my son to bed when it came on screen, so only caught the end of it.

Just looked and it's sold out now anyway.

Latest posts

Back