Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blood and sand is that it?????? I was soooooo waiting for this TSV and it's just carp! Awww why did we not get the lovely American one I feel like a second class citizen *moan, moan*.

Noooooo I'm not happy at all:sad::sad: I Fa.r.ted on the L'occitaine so i could go for this. I thought we were getting a super duper TSV and now this!!!

BORING!!! I was really looking forward to this one. Think I'll treat myself to lovely goodies on Jayne's site instead!!!

Em xXx

nooooooo, the buggers, what have they done,ooohh i wish i had the guts to be a t caller and tell them off!very dissapointing, i wonder if that blush and lip tech are the same as the one the USA got?as i really wanted them.
not happy was saving for this expecting it to be brilliant!oh well ill have to see on the day what the colours look like on if i like them ill probally end up getting it as i love lash dna too.very poor though was expecting more
ill raid jbd now when the holiday wishes collection come in

Oh dear... thought it would be a sure fire Christmas present for my daughter and maybe one for me. No no.

Wrost TSV from Smashbox.Who has upset who? Maybe they are concentrating on the shop sales now..

I wonder whether this is the TSV. With beauty TSV's usually around the £40 mark 5 items not including the brush seems a bit mean.

i just looked back at the lovely tsv the USA had, it looks like we have the same blush, lip tech and shadow liner and brush plus lash dna!missing the lovely soft lights lip gloss and halo!!hmm better be a ****** good price then , sulking now!!

If this is going to be the tsv, they've probably not included the Halo because they want you to buy it separately, so more money spent.. Anyone who wanted the L'Occitane shea body lotion had to buy it in the duo, as it was all shower/bath stuff in their tsv.. Its a ploy to make people buy more maybe (unless they happen to be farting at the time of course) :giggle:

Oh well it's probably just as well that it's like this for me. The only things I need at the mo are new foundation and mascara. If it had Halo in it I would have probably gone for it in its entirety to try this and the Lash DNA. I'm not interested in putting another layer of powder on top! The eyeliner in this kit looks naff as well. Never mind, will stick with my LG order of BnB then. x

The gorgeous Softlight in Illumiate is missing. I was going to buy it on its own off ebay USA and then thought no, our TSV will have it.

This is a BIG no buy for me for this sad TSV with the Softlight missing. Even no Halo which I did not want, I would have bought with the Softlight still in it.

Are we sure this is it? Its an incredibly rubbish choice for tsv, maybe a kit on intro price instead? I'm equally as disappointed in this kit as I was by the last LG one.

If this is going to be the tsv, they've probably not included the Halo because they want you to buy it separately, so more money spent.. Anyone who wanted the L'Occitane shea body lotion had to buy it in the duo, as it was all shower/bath stuff in their tsv.. Its a ploy to make people buy more maybe (unless they happen to be farting at the time of course) :giggle:

I cannot remember the last L'Occitane TSV that didn't contain a body lotion and often the supersize and there are a few that complain they are left with a glut of it especially if they're on AD. If I didn't have a mountain of shower stuff to use up then I would've bought it because there was no body lotion in it. With the TSV's being reasonably frequent I'm sure the next one will have it in.

I cannot remember the last L'Occitane TSV that didn't contain a body lotion and often the supersize and there are a few that complain they are left with a glut of it especially if they're on AD. If I didn't have a mountain of shower stuff to use up then I would've bought it because there was no body lotion in it. With the TSV's being reasonably frequent I'm sure the next one will have it in.

I think qvc still stock 2 recentish tsv's from L'Occitane & neither have the shea body lotion in it.. But im only a recent convert to the lotion, so wouldn't have noticed tsv's from long ago with the lotion included :sun:

That looks like a poop TSV. The high def powder hasn't got great results on sephora, they say brush is rubbish which it looks like in the picture!

I had a look on the Sephora site too. It doesn't surprise me about the brush. I use super-soft synthetic brushes - my face itches just looking at that one!

I'm SO disappointed if this is the TSV! I was going to get it for my birthday but there doesn't seem to be anything substantial in it, it somehow seems bitty.

Why the heck can't we have the one the US had? I wonder if the exchange rate has made all the American brands stingier with the TSVs?

Tx

Latest posts

Back