When does ruby become a pink sapphire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But it must be one big gem Sach!!!

Oh forgot to add - no BE diffusion rubbish either!!! :giggle:

Ladies, ladies, some decorum please! Anyway, all your plans are flawed as you'd need to hire at least a container and I do believe these are rather conspicuous!

I need to just state for the record that Klos is, unfortunately, dilusional. I love her dearly but whilst she has tried to convince me that we're twins, sisters, cousins, 10th cousins four times removed or at least friends, I have explained that I will, of course, be leaving everything I own to the great lab in the sky. In the event of my death my collection is to be melted / incinerated and mixed with my own ashes to make a multi coloured gemstone of indeterminate description! Could I also add here that if the bleeding lapidarist cuts me with a window I will be returning to extract dire revenge!

Or, if the above isn't possible, my collection should be given to my daughter to attract a very wealthy geezer of upstanding qualities to keep her in the style to which she'd like to become accustomed.

In the event of my untimely death - please note, KB, GC, Flossie - the Police have been given details of "certain" forum members to investigate! :angel:

Oh dear! Does that mean you've cut me out of your Will then? :giggle:

Latest posts

Back