Y.B.F. Beauty by Stacey - TSV - 30/08/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I look foward to seeing Stacey's shows - great entertainment - but I won't buy anything. I have only ever bought one blusher and my face reacted very badly. Face felt on fire - could not get to a tap fast enough. My cheeks were left rough and burnt looking for a few days after. I have never had a reaction like that from any other make-up brand.
So, for me, I would not touch her make up again. Shame really.

I am in Florida at the moment and watched the special value launch last night. She seemed to make the transition really well. They are selling the sets either as a stand alone special value or on auto delivery. This morning I saw Jamie Oliver on HSN with his range of T-fal (that's how it is spelt here) pots and pans. Shame we don't have Annette selling this range on QVC anymore.

Janette

I agree Janette - Annette Baker Malpas is a great miss at QVCUK, i suppose since QVC have Cooks Essentials they dont want any competition but that said i did see some Le Creuset being sold last night. I hope you enjoy your Florida holiday - you lucky forum member youxx From what you say it sounds like Stacey is just the same wether she's MP or YBF? I'm looking forward to her QVCUK Beauty by YBF Stacey TSV. Linda

Good to see the eyebrow pencil in the TSV, I wouldn't want to be without that. Glad that has survived and I am sure I am not alone there.

I like Staceys makeup but she really needs to do something about the packaging, thrown so much away because the lids break. The eyebrow pencil being the exception I just love it.

I see on the TV Guide that the launch at midnight is now Beauty Makeovers with Alison Young hour as opposed to a full YBF hour.

Just watching the launch of the new YBF range.

Stacey and Alison have said that all the items are paraben free.

Yes, AY making a big fuss about some of the products being paraben free. yet earlier today she was flogging Hairfix which is full of parabens - even tells you to be careful not to get it in your eyes - bit difficult with a shampoo and hair products !

Alison put my head away during the YBF show, going on way too much! Glad Julia is doing the evening shows.

Alison put my head away during the YBF show, going on way too much! Glad Julia is doing the evening shows.

As long as we don't get her saying "Oh my Sophie would love one of these" being said all the time!!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back