Your Top 100 QVC products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Been pleased with all the lock & lock's I've bought, though they're so widespread now, I tend to buy them elsewhere as you can pick and choose exactly which ones you want.

I have also been very satisfied with the quality of any Carole Hochman nightwear I've bought.

How could I forget my Emjoi Tweeze, facial epilator! Probably because I only need to use it once in a while now. I love,love, LOVE it!
I have a common problem in older ladies. As the hair on my head grew thinner, I found I was able to grow a fine old beard, instead - an exchange which I failed to appreciate...:sad:

Every morning would be spent shaving and tweezing and I always had a slightly stubbly chin. My chin is now as smooth as the proverbial Baby's botty and I only get the occasional hair, which is quickly dealt with.....

That, and my GHD's ( bought cheaper than QVC, elsewhere) are my best bits of "equipment".

Best buys - 5 pairs of Birkenstocks (perfect shoes for the home-office worker) (I know, I know, I only have one pair of feet, so why *five* pairs of Birkis?!); Kipling - a modest 3 bags and 2 purses at the last count; and Lock & Lock - for food, for crafties, for garage/shed bits and pieces, for oddments that get lost in drawers, for cables, plugs, attachments for every kind of thing you used to own, but you don't want to throw the bits away in case they come in handy again; Oh, and a great value tsv 32" JVC tv. Where else can you get a tv, free delivery, watch it for 30 days to see if you like it or not, then get somebody else to come and pick it up, for free, if you don't?! I liked it - a lot - so it stayed. I've bought some rubbish from qvc, I know, but I've had quite a few star-buys too.

Last edited:
Liz Earle (now bought direct from Liz Earle)
Birkenstocks (my favourite are Ibiza's which I got from Warrington for about £12)
Lock N Lock
A little plastic microwave pan which I use everyday for veg
Northern Nights bedding
BE foundation (no longer buy from QVC)

Last edited:
Best buys - 5 pairs of Birkenstocks (perfect shoes for the home-office worker) (I know, I know, I only have one pair of feet, so why *five* pairs of Birkis?!); Kipling - a modest 3 bags and 2 purses at the last count; and Lock & Lock - for food, for crafties, for garage/shed bits and pieces, for oddments that get lost in drawers, for cables, plugs, attachments for every kind of thing you used to own, but you don't want to throw the bits away in case they come in handy again; Oh, and a great value tsv 32" JVC tv. Where else can you get a tv, free delivery, watch it for 30 days to see if you like it or not, then get somebody else to come and pick it up, for free, if you don't?! I liked it - a lot - so it stayed. I've bought some rubbish from qvc, I know, but I've had quite a few star-buys too.

Can't get on with Birkis,always wore scholls, but I have 6 pairs of FITflops, which I adore and wear indoors, always, and outdoors for most of the year - I also work from home.( I credit them with my newly-toned bum and thighs, but mustn't go off topic any longer as QVC don't stock them )

I'm a comfort girl!

Can't get on with Birkis,always wore scholls, but I have 6 pairs of FITflops, which I adore and wear indoors, always, and outdoors for most of the year - I also work from home.( I credit them with my newly-toned bum and thighs, but mustn't go off topic any longer as QVC don't stock them )

Artemis, I'm that age where flat shoes have gone from being a nightmare that you have to endure on holiday, to an everyday joy and comfort! Birkis do it for me. I may have just bought the marketing hype, but they really make me feel as if I'm looking after my peds! I love the natural feel of the cork base. A one-time stiletto girl, never seen in less than 4" heels, I'm all for comfort these days!

Artemis, I'm that age where flat shoes have gone from being a nightmare that you have to endure on holiday, to an everyday joy and comfort! Birkis do it for me. I may have just bought the marketing hype, but they really make me feel as if I'm looking after my peds! I love the natural feel of the cork base. A one-time stiletto girl, never seen in less than 4" heels, I'm all for comfort these days!

I used to run bars and restaurants and did 12 hour shifts in stilettos, on my feet the whole time! How did I DO that??
I always wore Scholls at home though, instead of slippers, which I hate. Wore them for 40 years until I discovered the others I mentioned and yes, now, comfort is all........

Shouting ( very loudly!!!!!!!!):
There is nothing wrong with only 5 Birkis!!!!!!!!
you need them in different colours to suit different outfits!

Not that I am defending myself here, knowing how many are in my shoe cupboard! lol:devil:

1) Ojon - best shampoos/conditioners I've ever used
2) Smashbox eyeliners - they really do last on my eyes all day
3) Kipling bags
4) Liz Earle cleanse and polish
5) Yankee candles (though I get them cheaper elsewhere now)
6) Oreck cleaner - often paying out for a couple of duff ones in the high street, I really did appreciate the 30 day trial period to give it a good test and it is light!

1) Birkis - Salina style
2) My Kipling bag - only got one but plan to buy more in the future
3) OPI nail Envy and Avoplex
4) Decleor Prolagene Gel
5) Smashbox brow tech and intermix soft lights
6) Decleor hand cream and System Corps

1. Birkis (although I've bought them for less in Costco and TK Maxx)
2. Kipling bags (various styles!)
3. Alpha H skincare (has done wonders for my skin)
4. Laura Geller Balance & Brighten
5. Smashbox Halo
6. Skagen watch (black mesh with crystals)

Laura Geller BnB (no longer buy from QVC)
Decleor Prolagene (heard about it on forum but not bought from QVC)
Ojon (when I can afford it but not always bought from QVC)
LE C&P (no longer bought from QVC)
earrings and rings (increasing gold prices are putting these out of reach)
SBC (no longer bought from QVC)

As you can tell, once I have tried something I tend to buy it cheaper elsewhere. Having said that there are a few things I have bought in the wrong colour (from Ebay) which had I bought from QVC would have been easy to return.

I seem to use QVC like an Argos catalogue these days. It's good to see what's available.

JVC 3 in 1 DVD recorder, hard drive and video, used daily until we got Sky+ last month

Kirks Folly 7 angels watch - my first purchase X years ago. Still love it and it still gets admired

All my Quacker stuff. I don't care if everyone on here hates them, I get LOADS of (genuine!!) compliments when I wear them

Diamonique TSV watch. Even better as it didn't cost me anything as QVC put a £50 credit on my account over a b*lls-up over a laptop my SIL ordered

This is fun - and made me realise how much stuff I've bought over the years!:33:

Cooks Essentials - Love this range and have loads of it

Lock and Lock - Thought them a bit of a whim at first but use them all the time

Beth Terrell Washable Suede Coats - Brilliant and they wash up so well

NN Featherbeds - Marshmallowy and comfy

EasiYo - Discovered on QVC but now buy elsewhere

Silver Jewellery - They have such a good choice

Smashbox - Sorry QVC, another range I now buy elsewhere

Casual & Co Scrunchy Leather Comfort Boots - I can wear these from morning til night cos you don't even feel like you're wearing them.

all my birkenstocks(costco is much cheaper for them now though!!)
l'occitane hand and foot cream,love the smell and the result!
l'occitane bath foams,any of them!
yankee candles,any! burn one every day without fail
cleanse and polish
silver rose ring,recently bought and had lots of nice comments
silver drop earrings with turquoise stone,years old but I love them
Kipling bags,especially my red Katie velvet bag and the recent bright blue tsv
microplane foot file(recent purchase after many recommendations from you guys!!)
lock and lock(sad I know but very useful)
....there's probably more but I can't think just now.............:thinking2:

Liz Earle (now buy direct from LE website)
Hairfix shampoo/conditioner - just the best i have ever used and it does my hair absolute wonders
AD Skin synergy - oil and cream - used when i need to 'treat me'!!
Northern nights featherbed
Bare Escentuals and Smashbox - although they now come courtesy of Ebay!!
Molton Brown handwash - Ebay again...
Philosophy - Pure Grace and Baby Grace - yep, Ebay yet again!

God, i could write loads more, i dread to think how much i have bought over the years

Latest posts

Back