Ruth Langsford TSV 9/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M&S have an online sale atm I do like the stripes in the Ruth jumper though its really nice

A cotton/viscose mix open V-neck on a bitterly cold January day is not saying "buy me". And that's before I've even got to the style (which I wouldn't wear).

Why can't they do more actual warm wear (reasonably priced wool, cashmere etc) in winter instead of giving us poly/cotton/viscose mixes and pretending we're so stupid we'll believe it's winter weight?

May only be me but I think JK looks absolutely awful in that jumper, it's tight across her tummy and I think the colour is awful on her although Ruth seemed to think it really suited JK, cannot believe navy almost all gone, who buys these overpriced clothes?

Someone who has already received it had posted a photo and Spaniel ears showed it on her iPad. No, no no is all I can say.
I saw that too, and thought the same! Someone sent a picture of their jumper just on a hanger, WHY?(JK didn’t show it) These people really think the presenters are their friends, and that they care about their upcoming birthdays, dogs, cats, children etc. All they care about is that you part with your cash!

Jackie Kabler didn’t half make me laugh at 9pm yesterday, had a quick look to see what they looked like and she was acting like a cross between “Legally Blonde” and “Clueless”., she looked really daft as, let’s be honest, she’s not in her late teens early twenties by any stretch..............by the way only one of those titles apply JK and QVC 😉

Oh gawd, I wear a lot of those colours - they suit me far better than plums/browns/blacks/reds or bright jewel colours. BUT don't do them in acrylic jumpers or Kimmy style prints. Its generally linens /cottons/viscose. (oh hell, I'm now justifying !!! :oops::eek:)
I feel mean now. I just meant compared to what I feel is a harsh colour range in Q !

The main reason I prefer natural fabrics over polyester etc is the quality of dye and the depth of colour you can get with naturals.

I get mine within a day or two..I do click n collect next day delivery. no charge even if you buy something for a couple of pounds
We are not allowed click and collect from any company during this lockdown which is why I had to use post (actually Hermes)

Ruthless knows she has a 'stomach' as she tends to cover it up with a blazer or jacket, so what possesses her to, as she puts it, 'design' tops that are tighter at the bottom thus making everyone look 6 months gone !

Just order it 3 sizes too small or shrink it in the wash and you can channel your inner Bay City Rollers look from the 70`s !
_102293123_baycityrollers_one.jpg

Ruth always wears her clothes far too tight. Makes her look matronly. Looks like she is wearing armour plated underwear, boobs trussed up quite high today!

I think Ruth said she was going to do jewellery and shoes next year. Her clothes are just too expensive for me I'm afraid but I quite like watching her shows with Jackie Kabler. Good excuse for a glass of wine (as if I need one lol).

CC
They are funny together! Was just thinking Ruth has made a good move to QVC under the current TV situation! Don't mind her at all, a lot worse out there.

Shang A Lang! OMG, Alan & Les leaving nothing to the imagination... I knew a journalist who told me all about these boys & their exploits.
My best friend at school named her cat Dalew (Derek, Alan, Les, Eric, Woody).
Always went round her house after school on Tuesdays to watch Shang-a-Lang.
I adored Alan, she was a Eric afficiando.

Latest posts

Back