BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like to thank everyone for their huge effort. I was only able to watch the last half hour, but still managed to get the Suarti cross (almost 3" long!!).

:flower:xxxx

I got the Skagen watch which I wasn't expecting so managed to get to the phone in time, lizzie bear and the B&W set which incidentally was on ebay last night for £150 :shock:, honestly some people. I also bought the OPI and lip venom for DD xmas pressie.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to Sazza, Supercoolwillow and to everyone else who found out the item numbers. For the first year ever I actually managed to get a few items from BCC night. Thanks for all your hard work it really is appreciated. :happy:

I was amazed how easy it was to actually get things in my basket this year ... wonder if they had more stock or fewer people watching. Anyway I came to my senses and ditched everything except Lizzie bear and the Liz Earle set.

Thank you to Sazza and everyone who posted item numbers before and during the event.
thanks.gif

She is sooooo cute !, I'm very jealous now !, how much was she ?...well done to everyone who managed to get a bargain :flower:

She was £24.97 + £3.95 postage - if you really want her, I would keep an eye on the website over the next week in case someone decides to cancel their order.

i got through on q cut really easy and got the liz earle but i ditched it when i decided i didnt need any more miniatures!!
i am a good girl after all!!

Got my B &W Breast Cancer care purchase.
Love the ribbon pin - not sure about the red heart but will probably keep as in good cause
Mollymoo

2 of my 4 items arrived today - the pink heart necklace (quite nice) and the Kirks Folly bag charm. I have to say I am very unimpressed with the charm. At first I thought they had sent me an empty gift bag. I had ordered as a Christmas gift for a friend of that star sign but it looks so light and small that it looks more like £5 worth than £18.75. Also, the clasp is so small I don't know what part of a bag it might clip onto. Guess I've been spoilt by the lovely bag charms made by our very own Belles! I have never returned a BCC item before but as this is star sign specific and I really can't give it to the person I had in mind, I'm considering it.

Just had two items delivered, the LE Kit and "Lizzie"............she's gorgeous!! I'm chuffed to bits she's arrived safely because the TSV Bears went AWOL.

2 of my 4 items arrived today - the pink heart necklace (quite nice) and the Kirks Folly bag charm. I have to say I am very unimpressed with the charm. At first I thought they had sent me an empty gift bag. I had ordered as a Christmas gift for a friend of that star sign but it looks so light and small that it looks more like £5 worth than £18.75. Also, the clasp is so small I don't know what part of a bag it might clip onto. Guess I've been spoilt by the lovely bag charms made by our very own Belles! I have never returned a BCC item before but as this is star sign specific and I really can't give it to the person I had in mind, I'm considering it.

What a shame Sarah. I think you should get one of the Belles to make your friend a handbag charm- and you'll still have lots of change left from your £18.75 refund!

I'm waiting for my LE kit and I've decided to give it to a Liz Earle loving friend for Christmas. This has nothing to do with the fact that I bought the LE TSV on Saturday. ;)

Last edited:
I'm waiting for my LE kit and I've decided to give it to a Liz Earle loving friend for Christmas. This has nothing to do with the fact that I bought the LE TSV on Saturday. ;)

You're such a generous person but I thought it was our secret.............:wink2:

i ordered a couple as gifts and i agree totally, they are too small, light weight and not worth the BCC price. come in a pink/peach pouch which is ghastley, this was my first and last piece of kirks folly :sad:

I got my lizzie bear this morning and am very happy, the Hermes girl staggered in with 3 boxes and made me laugh because she said everyone seems to be having qvc deliveries today she doesn't know what has happened, she was given 95 deliveries which for a Tuesday is rare! I did explain it was probably the breast cancer care event.

Latest posts

Back