Butler and Wilson 11pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Just watching the show and two things struck me, firstly model Renee looks different, but I don't know why. Is it her teeth or nose . I just can't put my finger on it. Also, the one time only . A panda on a huge chain. Why? Who is buying this. Obviously a lot of folks are because it has sold out. Now I like some pieces and own a couple of things myself but 'a panda' come off it.:taphead:

I thought that myself about Renee the other day - I shall pop over and have another look now.

I thought she looked weird, but I put it down to the make up: it's awful, and there's way too much of it. The lipstick shade is just wrong for her complexion (or possibly just wrong) IMHO!

Is this range classy or chavvy do you think? I reckon it's terribly overpriced for what it is.

Just watching the show and two things struck me, firstly model Renee looks different, but I don't know why. Is it her teeth or nose . I just can't put my finger on it. Also, the one time only . A panda on a huge chain. Why? Who is buying this. Obviously a lot of folks are because it has sold out. Now I like some pieces and own a couple of things myself but 'a panda' come off it.:taphead:

I watched the programme last night too. I noticed also, I think IMHo it was the makeup that Renee was wearing, it was kinda different......

I like the couture collection in B+W as I dont do subtle. some of the pieces IMHO are a bit naff and then others are outstanding. Some people are able to carry of certain looks and others are not. I agree about the panda but each to her/his own I guess.

I'm going to stick my neck out here (am feeling quite brave today!!) but I liked the panda. He did a wrap around panda bracelet on one of his last shows which was fantastic.

I personally can't carry off his couture pieces (bet you look fab Dazzler) so some of the cuter pieces are more wearable for me.

I have nearly all of his cat pieces and love them to bits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back