Butler and Wilson 11pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the show and two things struck me, firstly model Renee looks different, but I don't know why. Is it her teeth or nose . I just can't put my finger on it. Also, the one time only . A panda on a huge chain. Why? Who is buying this. Obviously a lot of folks are because it has sold out. Now I like some pieces and own a couple of things myself but 'a panda' come off it.:taphead:

Maybe Renee's acne cleared up??

Now,can someone explain the rest of this thread to me,is it for real??

Renee's skin did look better but her whole face looked different. It could have been the make up but I would have to see her again to decide. As for the rest of this thread, your guess is as good as mine.

Sorry BFT. :D
Why is your head spinning? Have you been possessed by daemons or do you get migraine?

As a party involved........yes it is!

Really? that's unfortunate :(

Sorry BFT. :D
Why is your head spinning? Have you been possessed by daemons or do you get migraine?

My head was spinning coz I couldn't quite believe what I was reading,plus i'm drinking a glass of red,which can only be described as "weighty",lol.

I always have the urge to do the "I never drink ... wine" bit whenever anyone says they're guzzling a glassful of an evening.

Last edited:
Well what can I say? :emo:

I haven't been around much lately and have only just seen this thread.

I'll have the hairslide Busy :emo:

I wouldn't dream of telling someone that I thought a present from them was tacky.(even if it was, my sister has a degree in tacky)

I am sure there was no intent to cause offence, I know I have stuck my big size 5's in my massive gob a few times and been forgiven by friends and family.

I am sure you were upset at the time BL and I can understand your frustration.

I hope in time forgiveness can prevail for both of you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I am sure there was no intent to cause offence, I know I have stuck my big size 5's in my massive gob a few times and been forgiven by friends and family.

??????????

Oh I think you are wrong there Yazrose there was huge intent to cause offence and upset by the person who did this and BL has done nothing to need forgiveness for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My finger didn't slip either! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I think you are wrong there Yazrose there was huge intent to cause offence and upset by the person who did this and BL has done nothing to need forgiveness for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said BJ. It was one of the nastiest snipes I've seen in years of being on this forum.

Que? are you for real? what gives with that idea? If BL hadnt of said about the gift she had bought - no one would have been any the wiser and now its come out you say "no intent to cause offence"?

Unreal and unbelievable.

Flaming Nora - I have lost count of the times when I have opened my mouth before putting brain into gear but those words were clearly chosen to cause hurt - you don't FORGET that another member has bought you something as unusual as a Butler and Wilson hairslide.

As Aladdin has said, if BL hadn't picked up on it - it would have been seen as a harmless throw away remark and I admire her for exposing it for what it was.

Nasty and premeditated.

( and a bit of an eye opener!)

I started this thread some time ago to comment on the Butler and Wilson hour now it has turned into something else. Can we not get back to the original intent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back