Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See the price has crept up - £2 more than last year for the single item.

I've almost completely talked myself out of this...
1) I don't want any more PCMC - it's not got enough "oomph" for my skin any more, and I don't know anyone I can gift it to (especially not with "antiageing" emblazoned across it)
2) I've spotted an item in the Sweet Orchid in SCW's latest new beauty products post :mysmilie_59: so I can try the new scent anyway, if I'm at all tempted
3) It will almost certainly still be kicking around in January at an "Introductory Price"

I'm up to my eyeballs in bath and body products from Elemis and L'Occitane already. Cleansers galore too...

I hope I can hold my nerve... on second thoughts, I think perhaps I'd be better to just not watch any QVC so I don't cave in.

So Debbie posted, significantly after Keeley had revealed information about the TSV... in less detail... and makes it sound like she's done everyone a HUGE favour? No lack of chutzpah there, is there?

the last tsv bombed they are still selling it months later doubt if they will bother...

Yes they are still selling the July TSV from Elemis, the Gatineau TSV from LAST CHRISTMAS and the Laura Geller TSV from July (even although they have failed as yet to deliver the promised auto delivery orders) .......... and that's just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are bound to be many more!

Debbie too late to the party, but her fan club will state she did tell the world first.:mysmilie_15:

Perhaps she now sees herself as the Gabriel of the shopping channel world.:mysmilie_17:

Sounds naive and perhaps a little stupid but I have only just realised the body cream/lotion is only a 100 ml size. That won't last me very long at all, and looking at this tsv with very critical eyes I think you can only really count the toner and body wash as full size items, it just seems to make the Liz Earle tsv much better value although I appreciate it was more expensive to start with.
Think I may give this tsv a miss, glad I am away this weekend and won't get chanced to get tempted hopefully!

Sounds naive and perhaps a little stupid but I have only just realised the body cream/lotion is only a 100 ml size. That won't last me very long at all, and looking at this tsv with very critical eyes I think you can only really count the toner and body wash as full size items, it just seems to make the Liz Earle tsv much better value although I appreciate it was more expensive to start with.
Think I may give this tsv a miss, glad I am away this weekend and won't get chanced to get tempted hopefully!

I know what you mean, the photos make the products look huge. I think l will still get it though l fancy trying the orchid shower cream and just love the cleansing balm as a change from Cleanse & Polish.

This may be my first non-xmas Elemis tsv! Or maybe I didn't give in last year either. I can't remember what it was now! Anyway, no interest. I have long switched to Divine Cream as my nightly moisturiser, Superdrug hot cloth cleanser and scrub as my cleansers, have never used a toner and am still drowning in previous Elemis bath products! I have also fallen head over heels for Molton Brown pink pepperpod so treated myself using the code someone very kindly shared on here a while back. Nope - defo not for me!

last time they put an elemis christmas one up to about £45 it really didnt sell that well so pushing this one over the standardf £39.96 price will hurt them in the long run as people expect it to be £39.96 & on 4 easy pays as thats the standard one for this one

I'm feeling exactly the same,not bothering.

last time they put an elemis christmas one up to about £45 it really didnt sell that well so pushing this one over the standardf £39.96 price will hurt them in the long run as people expect it to be £39.96 & on 4 easy pays as thats the standard one for this one

I remember that one! They had loads left over and were trying to flog it for ages. I have to say it really is a shame its not below the £40.00 mark.

Sounds naive and perhaps a little stupid but I have only just realised the body cream/lotion is only a 100 ml size.

I like the body lotion in 100ml because I have loads of other body creams here in the original sizes and bigger (from the US), so 100ml will suit me fine, especially on holidays. :) Still will go for the Sweet Orchid option.:)

Looking at the photos on the Beauty blog, the Pro Collagen Marine Cream looks different. I haven't used it for a few months but don't remember PCMC having that texture or being so yellow.

Latest posts

Back